Is my hairline too low?

jellyfish101

jellyfish101

Platinum
Seriously I can only fit like 2 fingers in between my eyebrows and hairline. Also should I be picking the hairs that connect to my eyebrows?

Attachments

• DF61030A-36D6-4D1B-8E32-1F5C6D23E5E4.jpeg
    DF61030A-36D6-4D1B-8E32-1F5C6D23E5E4.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 108
  • C26C1B62-8958-4F97-AD39-AFFD9FFFFA3A.png
    C26C1B62-8958-4F97-AD39-AFFD9FFFFA3A.png
    446.3 KB · Views: 105
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted, Feminineboi and 1 other person
I would stand you for your hairline narrowness

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101 and Deleted
Take a frontal pic holy shite people are autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Amnesia, Lux and 2 others
Front pic with hair pulled back

Hairline can never be took low, although you need to pluck/laser the hair that is on your forehead connecting your temples.

Hairline can never be took low, although you need to pluck/laser the hair that is on your forehead connecting your temples.

but does Brad Pitt has a better forehead than Zayn Malik ? it also depends on your face shape, it's a case by case affair, so u are kinda right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
seriously would be a big looksmax

but does Brad Pitt has a better forehead than Zayn Malik ? it also depends on your face shape, it's a case by case affair, so u are kinda right
i don't think so, but even if you do always easier to start of with a lower hairline that you can line up/laser off rather than add hair back.

i don't think so, but even if you do always easier to start of with a lower hairline that you can line up/laser off rather than add hair back.

Iam the opposite, my hairline is too high, I am gonna get forehead reduction very soon, u might not need hairtransplant, forehead reduction is a legit surgery

Iam the opposite, my hairline is too high, I am gonna get forehead reduction very soon, u might not need hairtransplant, forehead reduction is a legit surgery
just get a tiktok frimge

@TheCopefulCurry has worse one

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
I think it's because you have such a small head that your forehead is also really small, because hair doesn't grow on your forehead.

Your tiny forehead is definitely unusual, but I doubt that it is a true failo, it's just unusual.

I think it's because you have such a small head that your forehead is also really small, because hair doesn't grow on your forehead.

Your tiny forehead is definitely unusual, but I doubt that it is a true failo, it's just unusual.
True, if my hairline receded like an inch it would be on the top of my head.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and randomuser2407