is my hairstyle that bad? got rated 4.5 on photofeeler, is this website legit?

L

louisboyard160793

Silver
Photo

i used this picture, got rated 4.5 , 40 votes, and lots of comments saying " bad hairstyle "
i am growing my hair long, but apparently for dating girls its bad ( and im ugly)
but is this hairstyle that bad??

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
View attachment 2749401

i used this picture, got rated 4.5 , 40 votes, and lots of comments saying " bad hairstyle "
i am growing my hair long, but apparently for dating girls its bad ( and im ugly)
not terrible just got a forehead the size of Planet Namek

• JFL
Reactions: Awan
not terrible just got a forehead the size of Planet Namek
thanks bro, but with my lower third it looks kinda balanced ! so a fringe would be better?

It's good. Most of the rates were from old men lol

Its a bit too long. Get it shortened into a mid length flow with layers

thanks bro, but with my lower third it looks kinda balanced ! so a fringe would be better?
Ideal hairline length
just try to cover it up better, but ideally it should be this low and increase your looks a lot,

your lower third would appear to be bigger in comparison which is more masculine anyway

View attachment 2749422 just try to cover it up better, but ideally it should be this low and increase your looks a lot,

your lower third would appear to be bigger in comparison which is more masculine anyway
sure but only a fringe could make this effect i guess

Its a bit too long. Get it shortened into a mid length flow with layers

PTY
i cut recently myself a bit into this style

• +1
It just exposes ur forehead, get curtains instead

thanks bro, i had curtains fringe for long time ( like jeff seid haircut but i thought this style was not so good honestly) ( despite my big forehead)
i was trying to do the alex eubanks haircut ( i get blond hair on summer)

• +1
and how accurate is photofeeler in terms of rating?

lol with this new pictures with bang i got 8.4 on photofeeler.... weird app

• +1
lol with this new pictures with bang i got 8.4 on photofeeler.... weird app
Yeah I personally like the first style over the swept over fringe thing but zoomer foids like the latter more

Yeah I personally like the first style over the swept over fringe thing but zoomer foids like the la5
well first 5 votes rated me 8.4 but i just dropped 2 points with the other 5 votes , with 3 comments saying " would prefer different hairstyle" lol

• +1
well first 5 votes rated me 8.4 but i just dropped 2 points with the other 5 votes , with 3 comments saying " would prefer different hairstyle" lol
It’s more niche style, it’s more acceptable than ur first style though. If u want the most appeal just go for the TikTok messy fringe

It’s more niche style, it’s more acceptable than ur first style though. If u want the most appeal just go for the TikTok messy fringe
im 31 yo bro that is why the fringe is a bit hard for me

• +1
View attachment 2749401

I think it's mainly cuz you got that adidas tee with the nike logo on it 💀

Just do something to cover your forehead, the hairstyle is fire.

you look like a gay emo femboy never do that hair
yes bro but so weird i get a high rating with this faggot hair! while with the other its rated ugly ( by girl 18-24) , so weird

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Isnt that paid? It was most likely roasties voting because i doubt young girls use that
It's not paid, there's an option to earn votes by voting yourself. You can choose who rates your pictures (gender and age-range). They've done a statistical analysis to compare differences in how they rate each group (https://blog.photofeeler.com/do-people-of-different-attractiveness-rate-differently/). Older women are able to rate men pretty close to how a younger woman would.
As you can see below, older women are a pretty good proxy for younger women’s opinions, but not perfect.
Fvcbva

It’s never the hair it’s usually the face

and how accurate is photofeeler in terms of rating?
not accurate at all by the looks of things. Bunch of chronically online toilets on that site who probably spend too much time on reddit. IMO if you got jacked and actually went out in the real world you would get tons of IOIs from real girls who aren’t legbeards