Is my head (too) small?

R

Rezzbaby

Banned
Sometimes I feel like my head is too small if I look at myself in pictures but in the mirror it doesnt really feel like that. Also just compared myself to O pry and doesnt seem bad he has only 2 cm on me but I made him like 5 cm taller. Am I just seeting ghosts? I mean with small length and width, my face length is 8 inches which is apparently just above average. Circurmference is average

Last edited:
it's seems.
you have the typical ethnic skull

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius
if ur not tall and thats ur head size then u have a small head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it's not super tiny either tbh

What u mean with tall? Ye but small in too small or just smaller than normal
proportionally speaking ur skull compared to your body doesnt seem that bad, but its definitely giving small vibes

however if ur under 6 feet that means your absolute skull size on a global scale is smaller than it seems proportionally here and may give you cuck/inferior vibes just on top of your existing cuck pheno

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Rezzbaby
proportionally speaking ur skull compared to your body doesnt seem that bad, but its definitely giving small vibes

however if ur under 6 feet that means your absolute skull size on a global scale is smaller than it seems proportionally here and may give you cuck/inferior vibes just on top of your existing cuck pheno

Well just at 6 ft :lul:. Existing cuck pheno, dont you see im the ethnic Sheen o Prydz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
What is your head circumference? You said it was average, but what is average? A lot of the stats out there are incorrect.

• +1
yes, mine is 22.5 inch and i think its small

you need 24 inch tbh

22.2 inch

Ok then it's small tbh. What is your height? If you're actually tall, then your head is really small. Height is highly correlated with head size. Your headsize is what you'd expect on a 5'7 manlet (maybe even shorter). You might even get mogged by girls regularly (ngl). Average circumference for 5'10-5'11 males is 23 inches, or 58-59cm.

6MkAOgx

Percentile on the right.

I wish that graph was correct, but it's not. Several other studies show other results. Several hat studies included. I feel like they're off by 1cm on everything in that study.

Well idk my head profile on the side looks kinda alien. Well atleast I have an slim structure for the rest so its proportioned ye. R.I.P can never get fat or too muscular or look out of proportion
8.5 inch face length is 99%

is your occiput flat?

Ye it is really flat, idk if thats good or bad

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Well idk my head profile on the side looks kinda alien. Well atleast I have an slim structure for the rest so its proportioned ye. R.I.P can never get fat or too muscular or look out of proportion

Ye it is really flat, idk if thats good or bad

I'm in the same boat as well, except that I'm overweight. But even if I do lose weight, it won't fix that much. Also subhuman from the side.

Wanna know the worst part about all of this? So head size is highly correlated with IQ. Try to go to a college campus, especially to upper level STEM courses, you'll literally get MOGGED by every single one and I'm not joking. Attending University is literal suifuel when it comes to this shit. Maybe it doesn't look that comical /dogshit in the general population, but at Uni? Holy fuck lol. It really is over.

yes, mine is 22.5 inch and i think its small

you need 24 inch tbh

Well I guess more reason to grow my hair longer
I'm in the same boat as well, except that I'm overweight. But even if I do lose weight, it won't fix that much. Also subhuman from the side.

Wanna know the worst part about all of this? So head size is highly correlated with IQ. Try to go to a college campus, especially to upper level STEM courses, you'll literally get MOGGED by every single one and I'm not joking. Attending University is literal suifuel when it comes to this shit. Maybe it doesn't look that comical /dogshit in the general population, but at Uni? Holy fuck lol. It really is over.

Well I go to uni idk never really heard anyone about it tho. But I get mogged hard anyway in Netherlands + uni. Im short with 6ft. Average is like 6ft 2 and they all have big frames+ head aswell.

Last edited: