Is my jaw too big for my skull?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Snapchat 1332230057
I've been doing everything possible to improve my jaw in the past several months, but to me it now seems like my jaw is too wide for my narrow skull. Is it just me or should I stop increasing my jaw?

No, ur zygos are just shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Gebirgscel, Deleted member 399 and 2 others
Bad zygos and narrow chin, but it doesn’t look that bad. You should always fix your failos before acquiring halos.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
Bad zygos and narrow chin, but it doesn’t look that bad. You should always fix your failos before acquiring halos.
Yup, getting palate expansion asap.

you seem above average, 5 PSL. you dont even look mixed race, i dont see the issue

send a better picture without lens distortion. but it seems you have jaw asymmetry

you seem above average, 5 PSL. you dont even look mixed race, i dont see the issue

send a better picture without lens distortion. but it seems you have jaw asymmetry
Yea my jaw is definitely a little crooked, and even tho I'm half black I was blessed with a really nice nose which surprisingly comes from the black side as well. My hair is normally curlier but I use gem to flatten it out, and finally my skin is paler than it could be cuz lack of going out. All this adds up to make me look less black so I guess I get what u mean

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Jaw is okay. Problem is your philtrum and cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Mansnob
The bigger issue is the asymmetry. Also, lack of prominent cheekbones and short chin still gives and appearance of a narrow face.

Yea my jaw is definitely a little crooked, and even tho I'm half black I was blessed with a really nice nose which surprisingly comes from the black side as well. My hair is normally curlier but I use gem to flatten it out, and finally my skin is paler than it could be cuz lack of going out. All this adds up to make me look less black so I guess I get what u mean
Yeah forget what I said in the PM about having good cheekbones, they look a lot lower in the pic you posted here

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
View attachment 102875 I've been doing everything possible to improve my jaw in the past several months, but to me it now seems like my jaw is too wide for my narrow skull. Is it just me or should I stop increasing my jaw?
Its just you bro, keep chewing until you get featured on alvin and the chipmunks.

bad fwhr
dolly skull probably
no zygos
bad philtrum
narrow chin
massetter hypertrophy ??
high gonial
short ramus
|
---> gonial above lips

Its just you bro, keep chewing until you get featured on alvin and the chipmunks.
How will chewing make my cheeks big? Evey Every person I've seen who chews just gets larger masseters
bad fwhr
dolly skull probably
no zygos
bad philtrum
narrow chin
massetter hypertrophy ??
high gonial
short ramus
|
---> gonial above lips
Thanks