Is my Jaw too wide (Ignore neck plz)

Boyoshutup

Boyoshutup

Minister of Jawline and affairs
Is my jaw too wide or is it okay dont troll neck im workin on it skinny as shit rn 6 feet 58 kg

Attachments

• IMG_20240929_043119.jpg
    IMG_20240929_043119.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss
no its just your neck making the illusion

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Boyoshutup
Is my jaw too wide or is it okay dont troll neck im workin on it skinny as shit rn 6 feet 58 kg
I dnt think so. Its defo not comically wide. Would look better if ur zygos popped a bit more (diamond face is ideal in general). TBH ur face just dnt look tht developed.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Boyoshutup
I dnt think so. Its defo not comically wide. Would look better if ur zygos popped a bit more (diamond face is ideal in general). TBH ur face just dnt look tht developed.
yeah its probably slightly too wide but would be completly compensated by bigger zygos + neck

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup
Get on roids asap. Test with 5ar inhibitor then tren (5ar inhibitor wjont help with tht but u should be okay with 1 cycle) Tren sensitises the bones to igf-1 and will hopefully help ur jaw and zygos develop more. Ur at an age where men get key facial changes and go from looking like a boy to a man (18-24)

• +1
Reactions: Boyoshutup and elemanzelvadre
Get on roids asap. Test with 5ar inhibitor then tren (5ar inhibitor wjont help with tht but u should be okay with 1 cycle) Tren sensitises the bones to igf-1 and will hopefully help ur jaw and zygos develop more. Ur at an age where men get key facial changes and go from looking like a boy to a man (18-24)
I have been thinking about roids hmm but what is wrong with my jaw tho i thought thats the best feature i have

Tren kills liver in weeks

• +1
All of that is determined by prenatal T despite what roidtrannies claim you will end up lookkng worse

• +1
All of that is determined by prenatal T despite what roidtrannies claim you will end up lookkng worse
Isnt. It massively changed mine compared to my indentical twin brother. same soft features still but now i have much bigger cheekbkones jaw browridge and more forwardgrown

• +1
It barely kills this liver its main bad effects are cholesterol and blood pressure but u cn deal with couple months of tht in ur late teens and 20s which is why its ideal time to run them.
At what age did u started test and does it bloat?

It barely kills this liver its main bad effects are cholesterol and blood pressure but u cn deal with couple months of tht in ur late teens and 20s which is why its ideal time to run them.
I will go only testo

• +1