is my jawline sharp enough

learn Russian, you are uneducated
How is not learning a single language amongst the thousands of other languages "uneducated:lul:"

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
How is not learning a single language amongst the thousands of other languages "uneducated:lul:"
let me guess
you don't speak Russian:lul:

let me guess
you don't speak Russian:lul:
Why should I speak russian? So one day when you invade my country again I can yell your soldiers to go fuck themselves while my army gets 1-8 kill ratio to your soldiers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Sub5Jorma and maxxmclooks
Why should I speak russian? So one day when you invade my country again I can yell your soldiers to go fuck themselves
You are afraid to death as I thought
while my army gets 1-8 kill ratio to your soldiers
everything will be the opposite my friend

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and BlackpillRemedy
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and BlackpillRemedy
Sharp enough? Please, your jawline couldn't cut through a stick of room-temperature butter. But hey, at least you're consistent—consistently disappointing. Keep chasing that dream of being the next sharp object, butter knife—you're more like a dull butter spreader in a world of steak knives

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ak1ra and BlackpillRemedy
Sharp enough? Please, your jawline couldn't cut through a stick of room-temperature butter. But hey, at least you're consistent—consistently disappointing. Keep chasing that dream of being the next sharp object, butter knife—you're more like a dull butter spreader in a world of steak knives
what is that
too deep

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Why should I speak russian? So one day when you invade my country again I can yell your soldiers to go fuck themselves while my army gets 1-8 kill ratio to your soldiers
just to read russian literature
don't get too optimistic, in case of a serious war there will be no need to communicate with anyone
10 missiles and your country is gone
we should enjoy live and not argue, peace

You are afraid to death as I thought

everything will be the opposite my friend
ur ass would be slaughtered in the front lines in 0,1mms

just to read russian literature
don't get too optimistic, in case of a serious war there will be no need to communicate with anyone
10 missiles and your country is gone
we should enjoy live and not argue, peace
wholesome

moggs u

IMG 2475

@Ritalincel