Is my macro split good?

Quasary1x

Quasary1x

Bronze
(16M) Im trying to cut ive head i need like 200g of protein and to cut down carbs and keep fat over >50g. I also used the calorie calculator to find my maintenance calories which ended up to be 2677 cals. I wanna hear u guys opinion and some tips if u have

Attachments

• IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Stupid gymcel., I'm fat as fuck ugly slavcel still mog tf out of your existence. gym is cope. All about dick and face. Now get back on the cuck chair. Silly incel.

• JFL
Stupid gymcel., I'm fat as fuck ugly slavcel still mog tf out of your existence. gym is cope. All about dick and face. Now get back on the cuck chair. Silly incel.
K lil bro

• +1
(16M) Im trying to cut ive head i need like 200g of protein and to cut down carbs and keep fat over >50g. I also used the calorie calculator to find my maintenance calories which ended up to be 2677 cals. I wanna hear u guys opinion and some tips if u have
1) That is a macro split. It's fine but some would even bump up the protein.

2) Track what you eat on Cronometer as well. Micronutrient profile is also really important for your hormonal/endocrine system.

1) That is a macro split. It's fine but some would even bump up the protein.

2) Track what you eat on Cronometer as well. Micronutrient profile is also really important for your hormonal/endocrine system.
Bump protein over 200g?

• +1
Bump protein over 200g?
Personally I think you good, no need for that much protein.

Now you should focus on your micronutrient profile. Your macros are fine.

@Bonesbonesbonesbone thoughts?

IMG 3220

1g of protien per lb of bodyweight for cutting. 0.7g of protien per lb of bodyweight for bulking and 0.5 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight for just maintaining your current muscle mass.

• +1
:lul::lul::lul: jay cutler ate like 300 grams of protein a day. You dont need 200 grams, max to preserve the most muscle during a cut is 1.6gr/kg of body weight. Eat more fats and carbs

1g of protien per lb of bodyweight for cutting. 0.7g of protien per lb of bodyweight for bulking and 0.5 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight for just maintaining your current muscle mass.
So i should eat only 132g of protein

:lul::lul::lul: jay cutler ate like 300 grams of protein a day. You dont need 200 grams, max to preserve the most muscle during a cut is 1.6gr/kg of body weight. Eat more fats and carbs
96g of protein per day 💀