Is my main flaw my hair or my jaw

You know you're a redneck when you're wearing a tank top outside...
in public space...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 15302, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
bruh u look good ofc ur not chad or any of these sbullshit psl terms but most girl will not find u ugly like that

Everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatashame and Deleted member 12002
u look dirty, thats ur flaw lol

bruh u look good ofc ur not chad or any of these sbullshit psl terms but most girl will not find u ugly like that
Sometimes I notice I’m treated badly so I’m looking to improve.

Like hygiene or what
not hygienic wise but ur hair and shit mkes u look dirty. It makes u look like u havent had shower for 3 years. Maybe shave ur beard off and pony ur hair. And see the difference.

Look closer dude.
I think paki is right. I’m treated very meanly By girls who I’m friendly with and I’m friends of their gay friends Ect

if u think girls will consider this nigga ugly just go kys u consummed too much psl
No. He looks low sex appeal.

His skull shape is also off from the front. Looks too narrow and his eyes make him look like a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Your face is bretty good. Your hair is fucked nearly as bad as mine was.

I think paki is right. I’m treated very meanly By girls who I’m friendly with and I’m friends of their gay friends Ect
Not saying you are ugly necessarily. Just kinda low appeal. It's your eyes and somewhat narrow and long face.

No. He looks low sex appeal.

His skull shape is also off from the front. Looks too narrow and his eyes make him look like a cuck.
Eyes or eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
u look dirty, thats ur flaw lol
Not as dirty as this though:

Yeahinindiaespeciallyintheslumstherestingstreets 0b5dab820ca1aa52c5d0c2d86854111c

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and ascendedd
Your worst feature can be changed in 15 minutes and its the shitty facial hair. Just shave that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Btw tons of hot guys wear wife beaters in public

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Is this some aspie game you guys play where to try to name a new flaw that a previous person hasn’t mentioned?

One guy says my chin another eyebrows another nose.

It creates the impression that no one here has any idea what they’re talking about.

Is this some aspie game you guys play where to try to name a new flaw that a previous person hasn’t mentioned?

One guy says my chin another eyebrows another nose.

It creates the impression that no one here has any idea what they’re talking about.
Well I have a low tier nose and yours looks a lot like mine

you have good face features, but your style screams low class. Don't have a neckbeard, use beard products, wear normal clothes. Normie shit would fix u up

UNIRONICALLY stop dressing like a homeless guy :soy: