Reactions: Deleted member 9586
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
homeless chad with a bimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, Scarface77, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
For srs??? I was gonna try to get a bimax to to bring my jaw forward, but ur saying it’s okay?
maybe only need genio tbh but bimax never does much harm

great browridge, infraglabellar notch, good upper maxilla you have a great base

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sadboi
Title says all bros

Yes, but only the lower jaw, you can see it by the lips position: the lower lip is behind the upper one... but get a scan to see what you need to do.

Yes and you would benefit from a bimax.

Definitely on the bucket list, orthodontist removed four teeth before getting braces and retracted my jaw back I’m sure this caused it because my family seem to have normal forward growth of the jaw/chin and no extractions.

Yes, but only the lower jaw, you can see it by the lips position: the lower lip is behind the upper one... but get a scan to see what you need to do.
Cheers gonna look into it, hopefully I can get it free in my country but highly doubt it.

Title says all bros

your chin looks fine. I would keep the facial hair though as I try to picture you without a beard.

Definitely keep your beard.

• +1
Maxilla is fine, you don't want to bring it forwards or else it'd make you look like a chimp. If anything it's a little too far forward already.

Only real failos are mandible & zygos, and zygos aren't even that bad. Good base & pheno to work with, especially effective against hipster chicks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Gremblo
Maxilla is fine, you don't want to bring it forwards or else it'd make you look like a chimp. If anything it's a little too far forward already.

Only real failos are mandible & zygos, and zygos aren't even that bad. Good base & pheno to work with, especially effective against hipster chicks

Good to hear, defo gonna try to get the mandible brought forward, cheers. Can I ask what is a pheno?

Good to hear, defo gonna try to get the mandible brought forward, cheers. Can I ask what is a pheno?
Phenotype, aka light eyes + dark hair. Ever tried growing your hair out to shoulder length?

Good nose too I might add... great projection... post front pic as profile is kinda cope

Phenotype, aka light eyes + dark hair. Ever tried growing your hair out to shoulder length?

Been cycling thru short and long hair my whole life :feelshah:, still growing it at this point.

Good nose too I might add... great projection... post front pic as profile is kinda cope

What about these? Sorry it’s night time so I can’t get daylight pics.

Attachments

• 707ABD67-839D-452C-8F3B-0514C55AEC9B.jpeg
    707ABD67-839D-452C-8F3B-0514C55AEC9B.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 6892A9BA-FE5A-46B8-96B5-677766A722F9.jpeg
    6892A9BA-FE5A-46B8-96B5-677766A722F9.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 64
What about these? Sorry it’s night time so I can’t get daylight pics.

I would just softmax you look good enough

• +1
My cheekbones are low tho, sign of recessed or underdeveloped forward growth??
Nope, low set cheekbones can NEVER be a sign of recession. It just means you have more projection of your cheekbones at the lower part of your cheekbones.

If low set cheekbones were a sign of recession, then this guy would be considered "recessed":
Main qimg 6ae34d5f3fe17d5631283476f1c8756f

you have a very strong browridge with an upturned yet sharp nose which makes you look very masculine. Even though the facial color and hair seems to suit you, you can experiment dyeing them completely dark black and see how it looks. But everything aside, you're a good looking man

• +1
Chad

• +1