Is My Maxilla Recessed?

S

s4d

Iron
Hi, everyone, I'm a dude in his early 20s, and for quite some time now, I've felt like something is off about by facial appearance. Specifically, it seems like my philtrum is rather long, my midface is flat, my eyes have very poor support and are kind of buggy, and my lower jaw seems to be too downward oriented. Also, my teeth are somewhat crowded, and when I smile, there too much upper gum showing.

Could this all be symptoms of a recessed maxilla? If money were not an issue, what surgeries/procedures might be the best to consider? Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Lksmax1

Lksmax2

P.S. Really appreciate low-effort doomers staying away from this post. If all you have to say is "It's over" or "It never began", just don't comment.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You have a similar problem to mine.
What i noticed is that if i leanmax i look significantly better.
I don t know about surgeries, i read just about malar and/or suborbital rim implants but long story short they are not such a good solution.
Some of them don t look natural after you lose even a bit of weight, some have edges showing, some just get displaced.
And the bad part is that you only see this after the swelling subsides which could be months afrer surgery.
I would recommend you leanmax.
After that see what still bothers you.
You seem to have a nice mandible so leanmaxing could upgrade you significantly.
The sclera show can be sometimes fixed by just oftalmologic surgeries. No need to do an implant for this issue.

Another dude asking if his maxilla is recessed without posting a proper side pic jfl.
But probably yes, it is. Get Lefort 1 and midface implants or modified Lefort 3

I think yes. I would ask for side profile with better quality to be sure but since you have dark circles and that itself %100 indicates your under eye area is lacking.

also regarding the long philtrum it seems like you have lip strain so you either have downward growth or just teeth that are too much exposed. But since you said you have too gum showing when you smile you probably have downward growth