• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and m0ss26
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
no its not long

slightly, u have long philtrum

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean
1:1 chin to philtrum ratio, recessed upper maxilla, asymmetrical jaw, deformed nose, negative canthal tilt, prey eyes. It’s over for bro if he doesn’t do bimax, lefort 2, rhino, and eyelift

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
1:1 chin to philtrum ratio, recessed upper maxilla, asymmetrical jaw, deformed nose, negative canthal tilt, prey eyes. It’s over for bro if he doesn’t do bimax, lefort 2, rhino, and eyelift
Canthal tilt is neutral
The jaw looks assymetrical cuz of the filters 💀💀💀
Also my chin to philtrum is more like 1:1.75 :3
Where did you get recessed upper maxilla from?

Canthal tilt is neutral
The jaw looks assymetrical cuz of the filters 💀💀💀
Also my chin to philtrum is more like 1:1.75 :3
Where did you get recessed upper maxilla from?
Be honest w yourself boyo. Connect the line between the ends of your eye. It’s clearly negatively tilted. You are also still significantly apart from ideal ratio of 2.25. Recessed upper maxilla is evident by sunken eyebags and significant nasal folds. At least get lefort 2 and rhino is a must

Yeah due to philtrum

Be honest w yourself boyo. Connect the line between the ends of your eye. It’s clearly negatively tilted. You are also still significantly apart from ideal ratio of 2.25. Recessed upper maxilla is evident by sunken eyebags and significant nasal folds. At least get lefort 2 and rhino is a must
Idk most people don't tell me that it's negative and I've never noticed it so Idk
Yeah my eye area is pretty clearly close set
Is nesolabial folds only caused by maxilla?

How dangerous is lefort 2 btw? I've heard it could kill you

Idk most people don't tell me that it's negative and I've never noticed it so Idk
Yeah my eye area is pretty clearly close set
Is nesolabial folds only caused by maxilla?
Nasal folds are common among older generation due to collagen loss and subcutaneous fatloss. However, considering your age, recessed upper maxilla seems to be the reason. Lefort 2 is not a dangerous procedure. The only con is that its expensive. I would recommend bimax and lefort 2

That's the least of your problems buddy

I think your biggest problem is ur nose!

just get rhino bro

I don’t think his eye shape is prey it just has a bad tilt

Why you look so retarded and autistic in the camera. Take a good video of yourself with a 50 mm focal length camera from a good distance. That will be a more accurate rating. I guarantee you, you look better in real life than in your distorted pictures. So dont get too upset if someone called you “subhuman”.

ur midface is short brodie time to start moutbreathing