Is my midface really ruining my facial harmony

Status
Not open for further replies.
If @Amnesia had a long midface he would look like OP

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 2621
Even though your midface is quite long you still look decent, if only your nose was a bit shorter...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and sloopnoob
You are high tier normie bro. Just get a haircut and hit the gym. 6.5/10 in normie rating. Don't morph yourself with a shorter midface, it will take a toll on your mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Deleted member 2621 and 6 others
You are high tier normie bro. Just get a haircut and hit the gym. 6.5/10 in normie rating. Don't morph yourself with a shorter midface, it will take a toll on your mental health.

My mental is already fucked up bro but thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no you look fine, work on eye area tbh and if you're still worried about midface ratio then get a liplift but that'd give minimal boost to looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
OP is Indian
Indian Amnesia

Not even close to beinh indian
Nothing against them.. but im not
no you look fine, work on eye area tbh and if you're still worried about midface ratio then get a liplift but that'd give minimal boost to looks.

Thanks for reply. What exavtly does my eye area need done

• Hmm...
  • +1
Not even close to beinh indian
Nothing against them.. but im not

Thanks for reply. What exavtly does my eye area need done
Bro don't listen to that retard. Your eye area is actually good. The only failo you have is a long midface which is unfixable. Hit the gym, be at least 6ft, be NT and i can guarantee you you'd get a GF. I look like you and have already had 2 LTRs and i'm still 17.

• +1
Bro don't listen to that retard. Your eye area is actually good. The only failo you have is a long midface which is unfixable. Hit the gym, be at least 6ft, be NT and i can guarantee you you'd get a GF. I look like you and have already had 2 LTRs and i'm still 17.

Thx for reply. Yes i actually am 6ft 3 thank god which helps a lot.. i mean alot.. everybody complements my height before looking at my face.

• +1
Thx for reply. Yes i actually am 6ft 3 thank god which helps a lot.. i mean alot.. everybody complements my height before looking at my face.
Do a cycle of roids for gymceling, get a haircut and NTmaxx and i guarantee you that you'll be slaying 24/7 ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5179
Do a cycle of roids for gymceling, get a haircut and NTmaxx and i guarantee you that you'll be slaying 24/7 ded srs.

Hopefully when this pandemic is over with.. Man all i been doing was pleasing myself.. it drained the life out of me doing it on the daily.. and made me hate myself more

• So Sad
  • +1
Hopefully when this pandemic is over with.. Man all i been doing was pleasing myself.. it drained the life out of me doing it on the daily.. and made me hate myself more
Bruh if you don't start looksmaxxing right after the pandemic is over and take my advice then your collagen and hair will start getting worse and worse with age. Try to slay while you're still in your prime. You only have to gymcel with one cycle of roids (do A LOT of research on youtube about diet, exercise and steroid use)
, wear nice fashionable clothes and just be NT aka try your luck in college or other social settings. You don't need any surgeries which is a huge plus. If you do looksmax and get a GF (which is very likely to happen if you take my advice) then don't be a simp or a betabux, always have the upper hand on your GF and keep her chasing you.

• +1
Well if ure still here.. then ive no reason doing so
Nah mate, your long midface + narrow skull is indeed a deadly combination... Gonna do a quick prayer to Allah and hope its the lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Nah mate, your long midface + narrow skull is indeed a deadly combination... Gonna do a quick prayer to Allah and hope its the lens distortion

Jfl if u think normal ppl outside care about a long midface.. i dont even need to tell u about the plenty of iois i get

• +1
Jfl if u think normal ppl outside care about a long midface.. i dont even need to tell u about the plenty of iois i get
Your long midface has indeed scarred you so badly that you have started hallucinating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
Just leave this forum. You're only gonna get trolled by virgin teenagers who think that not looking like a male model is a death sentence and you're gonna end up feeling extremely insecure. You already got good looksmaxxing advice so it's best to stop overthinking.

• +1
Horseface of deth

Still mogs me

• +1
Just leave this forum. You're only gonna get trolled by virgin teenagers who think that not looking like a male model is a death sentence and you're gonna end up feeling extremely insecure. You already got good looksmaxxing advice so it's best to stop overthinking.

Its not like im being trolled by Gandy or opry. I dont mind ugly ungry teens.
Thx for advice too bro

• +1
yeah youll never look good, unfortunately thats the fate of longmidfacecels
if ur lucky u might get a girlfriend who doesnt notice it

• JFL
  • +1
girls do indeed care about long midface, at least on a subconcious level. Deep down you know it as well, otherwise you wouldn't ask the question in op.
20200411 202953
20200411 203219

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2661
yeah youll never look good, unfortunately thats the fate of longmidfacecels
if ur lucky u might get a girlfriend who doesnt notice it
If you think that females screen you out solely because of a long midface despite being above average then i have some bad news for every aspie who actually believes this :lul:

• +1
Its not like im being trolled by Gandy or opry. I dont mind ugly ungry teens.
Thx for advice too bro
you dropped these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680 and Vidyacoper
If you think that females screen you out solely because of a long midface despite being above average then i have some bad news for every aspie who actually believes this :lul:
yeah... shut up
im not talking about myself, i have a 1.17 midface ratio buddy boyo
im talking about long midfacecels like u and op, youll never be truly considered good looking because of the fact that your skulls are too long and narrow
like i said if ur lucky u might be able to get a girlfriend who doesnt notice it

• +1
You dont understand, guys can look good with a long midface. But op would look better with a shorter midface. Youre right tho, no point in op dwelling on it as its basically unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and Greeicy
girls do indeed care about long midface, at least on a subconcious level. Deep down you know it as well, otherwise you wouldn't ask the question in op.
View attachment 349980 View attachment 349981

Idk what kinda girls u talkibg about. Ive never had one person telling me ive a longish midface.. ive gotten complements on many of my features but never my midface

• +1
Says the guy who frauds compact midface in his avi :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
yeah... shut up
im not talking about myself, i have a 1.17 midface ratio buddy boyo
im talking about long midfacecels like u and op, youll never be truly considered good looking because of the fact that your skulls are too long and narrow
like i said if ur lucky u might be able to get a girlfriend who doesnt notice it
Everyone already knows that you can't go past high tier normie with a long midface. But females won't screen you out SPECIFICALLY for having a long midface. That's the most aspie thing i ever heard in my life. And where has that midface ratio taken you? Did females compliment you on your midface ratio after calculating it?

• +1
Everyone already knows that you can't go past high tier normie with a long midface. But females won't screen you out SPECIFICALLY for having a long midface.
???
this is contradictory lol

• +1
But females won't screen you out SPECIFICALLY for having a long midface
cope, they wouldn't know why you look subhuman but it's subhuman nevertheless

• +1
It’s not really your midface that kills you
It’s your lack of facial width and bones that does
DC587294 4178 4FDD BFBD D6F05E1AE011
A4AB65E4 E43C 4E95 868B E00AD8F80630

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath, Chad69 and 3 others
Idk what kinda girls u talkibg about. Ive never had one person telling me ive a longish midface.. ive gotten complements on many of my features but never my midface
Girls wont point out flaws like that as they cant pinpoint whats off about your face. However theyre programmed to recognise, on a subconcious level, that your face has flaws. Take for example, someone with a low, large, protruding browridge and a high fwhr. Girls will be able to tell he has high testosterone, but they wont be able to pinpoint, that his high fwhr and browridge make him look high t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and sloopnoob
It’s not really your midface that kills you
It’s your lack of facial width and bones that does
View attachment 349995View attachment 349996

Dont like it
Girls wont point out flaws like that as they cant pinpoint whats off about your face. However theyre programmed to recognise, on a subconcious level, that your face has flaws. Take for example, someone with a low, large, protruding browridge and a high fwhr. Girls will be able to tell he has high testosterone, but they wont be able to pinpoint, that his high fwhr and browridge make him look high t.

Are u fucking kidding me? "Ur face is longish" is all theyve to say... doesnt take a professor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy, sloopnoob and 1 other person
facts

• +1

• +1
Dont like it

Are u fucking kidding me? "Ur face is longish" is all theyve to say... doesnt take a professor
And how many times have you heard a girl reject a guy, by saying hes ugly, and not give some virtue signalling bs. Get it in your thick skull, girls arent autistic enough to say you have a long face.
Youre heavily bluepilled my guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
And how many times have you heard a girl reject a guy, by saying hes ugly, and not give some virtue signalling bs. Get it in your thick skull, girls arent autistic enough to say you have a long face.
Youre heavily bluepilled my guy

Dude... a long midface doesnt mean ur ugly lol.. ive seen hundreds of ugly guys with compact midfaces irl and online.. makes no sense

• +1
Double jaw and filler probs

Anything lower than 1.8
1.8+ is considered high fwhr
Damn, when I measure my FWHR with caliper I have 1.85± FWHR, but when I measure it in photos it's 1.77±(photos taken from 2+ metres away). It's either lifefuel or suefuil.

• +1
FWHR > Midface Ratio
Cap
Lachowski fwhr below 1.8 & his mid face is 1.

As long as ur above the average of 1.75 midface ratio is infinitely more important cause it defines your harmony. You can resize pics to play with your fwhr, won’t change much. U change ur Mid-face u change ur identity
Damn, when I measure my FWHR with caliper I have 1.85± FWHR, but when I measure it in photos it's 1.77±(photos taken from 2+ metres away). It's either lifefuel or suefuil.
Do it using a compass on the mirror. Pics will never be accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
honestly you look pretty good, no point worrying about long midface when it's unlikely you will get a lefort

• +1
To OP

Your midface might not be as long as u think it is. Esp if u using an iPhone. Anyways wat ppl don’t understand on this damn forum is that Face is 100% about proportions. A large nose is only large on a recessed maxilla. Move your upper & Lowe jaw forward & see that bitch magically become irrelevant

In your case, the same can apply. Get some fillers to make your bigonial width as wide or even a bit wider than your bizygomatic breadth & your issue won’t be as noticeable to u. Forget the midface thing u can’t really tell from the pic u posted anyways

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.