Is my midface really ruining my facial harmony

Status
Not open for further replies.
To OP

Your midface might not be as long as u think it is. Esp if u using an iPhone. Anyways wat ppl don’t understand on this damn forum is that Face is 100% about proportions. A large nose is only large on a recessed maxilla. Move your upper & Lowe jaw forward & see that bitch magically become irrelevant

In your case, the same can apply. Get some fillers to make your bigonial width as wide or even a bit wider than your bizygomatic breadth & your issue won’t be as noticeable to u. Forget the midface thing u can’t really tell from the pic u posted anyways

Cant that be done naturally.. cus i honestly would never do anything to my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You look good dude and your midface doesnt really mess up your facial harmony. Nothing about your face ruins anything you are high tier normie. You have lots of flaws just like almost anyone but you are working with a good face, you could go to a college party tonight and bang some chicks no doubt.

• +1
Cant that be done naturally.. cus i honestly would never do anything to my face
Imma save u a whole lotta trouble & straight up tell u that 90% of the shit u see around here won’t give u wat u looking for minus surgery or fillers

If u are over 20
Supplements won’t work
HGH & test might make your jaw wider a bit but over a period of like 2-3 years
Mewing won’t work for that
Chewing can define your muscles but won’t noticably grow them
Those appliances are the dumbest shit I’ve seen in my life. Mfers would rather strip a metal rod in their teeth for 2 years instead of going under the knife.

In short. No for your situation nothing will work except surgery. More specifically jaw implants, bimax or filler

• +1
Pic from a distance? Front cam always makes a longer midface idk people here don't recognize that

• +1
Imma save u a whole lotta trouble & straight up tell u that 90% of the shit u see around here won’t give u wat u looking for minus surgery or fillers

If u are over 20
Supplements won’t work
HGH & test might make your jaw wider a bit but over a period of like 2-3 years
Mewing won’t work for that
Chewing can define your muscles but won’t noticably grow them
Those appliances are the dumbest shit I’ve seen in my life. Mfers would rather strip a metal rod in their teeth for 2 years instead of going under the knife.

In short. No for your situation nothing will work except surgery. More specifically jaw implants, bimax or filler

Iz okai then. Im pretty happy with what i got. Maybe ill try to eat healthy cutt off exessive masturbating and give gym a shot.

• +1
Success with high tier Beckys to gigastacy is all that matters

Landwhales doenst count,thats frauding

• +1
Iz okai then. Im pretty happy with what i got. Maybe ill try to eat healthy cutt off exessive masturbating and give gym a shot.
You look good dawg don’t take the shit u see here literal
Females dgaf about your looks as much as ppl around here would want u to think they do
Gain some muscles, get u some money & just have fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5179
Status
Not open for further replies.