Is my mom non nt?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
This is the convo we had while after she ordered pizza

to start off, she didn’t even give the delivery place our exact mailbox number and just gave the neighborhood because “you shouldn’t give people your address”

“Gray and it is a woman drive” really considered me, I felt so bad

Is she non nt?

She fixated on a problem I had at school and I mean when I woke up I was hearing about it, she woke up in the middle of the night just to say something about it, and once I told her crazy ass to shut up, that she lost it she started saying “yes I’ve lost it” and started laughing

When I punched her and gave her a busted lip she said word on word “this thing you did for me is good, you know why? I look like the woman from The lord of the rings”

She also tends to over share as well

I had no idea what she was talking about

@n9wiff @JohnBaza @lemonnz @Narcissus🥀

Attachments

• IMG_3853.jpeg
    IMG_3853.jpeg
    754.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3854.jpeg
    IMG_3854.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, vermillioncorefan, h111 and 5 others
@Eternal_

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_

Is she non nt?

She fixated on a problem I had at school and I mean when I woke up I was hearing about it, she woke up in the middle of the night just to say something about it, and once I told her crazy ass to shut up, that she lost it she started saying “yes I’ve lost it” and started laughing

When I punched her and gave her a busted lip she said word on word “this thing you did for me is good, you know why? I look like the woman from The lord of the rings”

why do you call your mom bro blud:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Kazey
@Jojobarret

@HarrierDuBois see if u can generate a high iq response to this

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

to start off, she didn’t even give the delivery place our exact mailbox number and just gave the neighborhood because “you shouldn’t give people your address”

Is she non nt?

No offenct but your mother is a bit weird/paranoid/autistic. How should a guy know where to deliver if he doesnt get the adress? Tell her no one fucking cares about the address

No offenct but your mother is a bit weird/paranoid/autistic. How should a guy know where to deliver if he doesnt get the adress? Tell her no one fucking cares about the address
the guy will just wait outside and wait for them to come out and pick up their order

Reading comprehension

Last edited:
@ElTruecel

@oldcel2002

Is she non nt?

@lasacrko

@Esteban1997

@theonewhocantascend

@soulless_npc

Your mom seems high af

Is she non nt?

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and Madridista
no woman is NT after conceiving, carrying, giving birth to and raising a kid to adulthood lol

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
no woman is NT after conceiving, carrying, giving birth to and raising a kid to adulthood lol
Especially by herself

But this isn’t true for high iq rich families

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Especially by herself

But this isn’t true for high iq rich families
that isn't true tho, sometimes those families who all wear matching sweaters in holiday photos and shit and have perfect pics of themselves all over social media are the most dysfunctional behind the scenes

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
the guy will just wait outside and wait for them to come out and pick up their order

Reading comprehension
I dnrd all just the sentences above. I am sorry tough because I am a bit high rn. Dont stop tagging me. I never get tagged :feelswah:

Why did u do the red thing in your screenshots

@zzsleepin

@Ricky212 @whiteislandpill @TechnoBoss

Wtf is wrong with you abused dog