3. Kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, socialcel, LooksThinker and 13 others
Slavic women love Ogrecels that is why you mog all

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zeta, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
Slavcels be getting stacies easily in eastern europe that’s crazy
thats because we are much more low inhib and dark triad than muricans and europeans IMO

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman and CoreSchizo
thats because we are much more low inhib and dark triad than muricans and europeans IMO
Maybe but I believe it’s just that eastern Europe are often gorgeous and with no immigration competition is low

She fogs you so hard bro lmao wtf your rizz must be god tier but probs case of jb

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Zeta
She fogs you so hard bro lmao wtf your rizz must be god tier but probs case of jb
Im a schizo rizzcel, I only talked to her about looksmax and roids, thats drugmaxxing that makes wonders. When a foid has high serotonin and dopamine in the same time she doesnt care about how autistic one is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, Navnith and WishIwasChico
Ur looksmatched miring ur success op

Fk u

Both look like inbreds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, butterworld and Zeta
норм соска

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Im a schizo rizzcel, I only talked to her about looksmax and roids, thats drugmaxxing that makes wonders. When a foid has high serotonin and dopamine in the same time she doesnt care about how autistic one is
Yeah i told these fags that drugmaxxing is the way, they wouldn't understand

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and ItsOverCel
So many pajeet copers in here but you're looksmatched with her. Fake-upmaxxed brachy slavicus foid.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
ask your crackhead girlfriend to post an unfrauded pic of her face without any makeup or filters

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Yeah i told these fags that drugmaxxing is the way, they wouldn't understand
Yeah there are very few dark triad maxxers on this forum, jfl at cucks obeying the law and not trying to seduce foids on illegal drugs

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
Yeah there are very few dark triad maxxers on this forum, jfl at cucks obeying the law and not trying to seduce foids on illegal drugs
Unironically, there is nothing better than getting a sweet and innocent 15-16 year old girl thats never drank, done drugs or done anything bad in her life then you convince her to hangout with you one day peer pressure her into doing one line "one line wont do anything you wont even feel it" she does the line doesn't really get any effect from it because one line is literally nothing then you wait about 15-30 minutes and BOOM, guess what, she wants another line, and other and other and other suddenly the whole night has passed doing line after line after line, she sleeps and wakes up the next day and guess what, the first thing she thinks of when she wakes up is coke and who does she need to call then to get it??? ME! she will then continue to be in this constant loop of addiction where im the one she needs to continue this habit and she will be mine forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, socialcel and ItsOverCel
You get it man

she mogs you ngl

Unironically, there is nothing better than getting a sweet and innocent 15-16 year old girl thats never drank, done drugs or done anything bad in her life then you convince her to hangout with you one day peer pressure her into doing one line "one line wont do anything you wont even feel it" she does the line doesn't really get any effect from it because one line is literally nothing then you wait about 15-30 minutes and BOOM, guess what, she wants another line, and other and other and other suddenly the whole night has passed doing line after line after line, she sleeps and wakes up the next day and guess what, the first thing she thinks of when she wakes up is coke and who does she need to call then to get it??? ME! she will then continue to be in this constant loop of addiction where im the one she needs to continue this habit and she will be mine forever
lol based af thats literally me

It's no rizz it's called just date an underage while being older theory

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
and you know why that works, Ive never met a pretty girl that buys drugs for herself, foids are too high inhib for that. Thats why this strategy works

and you know why that works, Ive never met a pretty girl that buys drugs for herself, foids are too high inhib for that. Thats why this strategy works
They dont buy their own drugs, they cant say no when done coke all night they wont stop, they will be in a constant loop of addiction, you're probably the only other guy like me on this forum you're based asf, i love fucking hookers and young girls they are perfect

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
You look fucking disgusting dumb pedo

Ur low ltn. She is high stacylite. Most likely she uses u to her advantage. She will dump u soon enough when u can't provide anymore. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
She is 16 yo Im a 19 yo scoof
I know nobody in this world wants to head this about their GF but she mogs you, your maxilla looks totally flat, I'd even speculate you have class 3 malocclusion.

You probably won't be able to replace her with someone in her league when she leaves you.