Is my Ortho trying to scam me?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'm black and have bimaxillary protrusion btw

Yesterday I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted (2 upper 2 lower) because the Ortho (male) said I needed to before I can get braces.

In the photo you still see the wisdom teeth because it's an old X-ray

I got my 4 wisdoms pulled out and showed up ready to get braces but a different Ortho (female) than the last one says I either need to remove one premolar on the bottom or 4 premolars (2 upper and 2 lower) before I can completely get braces

I said let me get just 1 premolar removed but then she said she's gonna get 4 removed because it will produce a better result

The reason she is saying to remove the premolars is to fix my teeth protrusion and to create room to fix my crowding teeth

Should I be able to tell her that removing the premolars is not necessary and bad or is she right because she went to Orthodontics school for a decade?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Funnyunenjoyer1 and NZb6Air
Don't remove the premolars jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lcberg04, Elijah_leo and 6 others
Don't remove the premolars jfl
The Ortho told me I need to remove 1 lower premolar or 4 premolars before I can get braces

She said removing 4 instead of 1 will produce a better result

I said I don't want my shit to go back to the Ortho but she said if I don't remove the teeth then my bimaxillary protrusion will be much worse

And my teeth won't be straight due to the crowding caused by leaving the premolars there

Since I already got my wisdom teeth removed, shouldn't I already be ready for braces though?

Feel like she's tryna milk money out of me by extracting all my teeth and doesn't want me to ascend because she's a woman

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Elijah_leo, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
If you have conflicting thoughts on about what to do, you know what to do.
Get a second opinion.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, overtier1011, lcberg04 and 3 others

Yesterday I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted (2 upper 2 lower) because the Ortho (male) said I needed to before I can get braces.

View attachment 3150777

I got my 4 wisdoms pulled out and showed up ready to get braces but a different Ortho (female) than the last one says I either need to remove one premolar on the bottom or 4 premolars (2 upper and 2 lower) before I can completely get braces

I said let me get just 1 premolar removed but then she said she's gonna get 4 removed because it will produce a better result

The reason she is saying to remove the premolars is to fix my teeth protrusion and to create room to fix my crowding teeth

Should I be able to tell her that removing the premolars is not necessary and bad or is she right because she went to Orthodontics school for a decade?
From the xray I don’t see any issue with your pre molars, it was just the wisdom tooth that needed extracting tbh.

Although, im just a normie on an incel forum and your dentist did put £100,000 in dentistry school and went there for a decade, so im really not sure.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, overtier1011 and whiteislandpill
Orthodontics ruining faces is a bit of a cope by schizophrenic looksmax users. You'll be fine if anything it'll just help ur protruding mouth

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, diditeverbegin, Mr.Proper and 2 others
The Ortho told me I need to remove 1 lower premolar or 4 premolars before I can get braces

I said I don't want my shit to go back to the Ortho but she said if I don't remove the teeth then my bimaxillary protrusion will be much worse

And my teeth won't be straight due to the crowding caused by leaving the premolars there

Since I already got my wisdom teeth removed, shouldn't I already be ready for braces though?

Feel like she's tryna milk money out of me by extracting all my teeth and doesn't want me to ascend because she's a woman
post your other scans (side profile specifically), bimaxillary protrusion comes in 2 billion shapes

if she wants you to get extractions, it's cause she can't do expansion/doesn't want you to go to a surgeon

I don’t see any issue with your pre molars
they're too crowded, he needs expansion, the standard practice is to just extract instead of expanding, it's just jewmaxxing there's no sophistication 100k school these nuts

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, lcberg04, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
they're too crowded, he needs expansion, the standard practice is to just extract instead of expanding, it's just jewmaxxing there's no sophistication 100k school these nuts
So all he needs is mse

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
ye but it depends how his skull is, but ye most likely MSE, chin wing is possible as well, same for bsso, can't tell from this view
Ze jew dentists must be stopped.
Idk who came up with standard practises , why would you even go straight to extraction rather than trying to expand first??

You’re so lucky if you get a dentist that actually cares

• +1
Ze jew dentists must be stopped.
Idk who came up with standard practises , why would you even go straight to extraction rather than trying to expand first??

You’re so lucky if you get a dentist that actually cares
Because they're retarded

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Because they're retarded
My dentist gave me a cross bite pretty much.
Luckily , (its only single tooth and.) it’s the most fixable malocclusion.
But it’s still £2,000 for aligners brah 🤬

• So Sad

Lmao, I already got this procedure done when i was like 11 or 12, i got the first set of premolars which were on the bottom removed and the other set on the top when i was 19, Ask me anything

REMOVE PREMOLARS WTF? get a second opinion tbh

IMG 9664

Greedy Jews just want to make pay as much money as possible

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
lazy way, won't fix the skeletal issue + will rape ur smile and shit
does it have effects on the maxilla? or recession in general?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and sub5incel125
Nah don‘t remove them

• +1
If your smile on the side or front is big enough to show the premolar holes you'll look like shit. Many medical field people will approach things differently and your female and male orthos probs have different approaches. Female orthos are usually less experienced and aggressive. My 6'4 chad ortho would never do this.

• JFL
@NZb6Air

Bro only one day after wisdom teeth extraction and my cheekbones already look flat when before they were projecting

But maybe it's just because of jaw swelling due to the 4 extractions making my cheekbones look flat in comparison. My jaw looks bloated too

• +1
does it have effects on the maxilla? or recession in general?
not without elastic traction

@NZb6Air

Bro only one day after wisdom teeth extraction and my cheekbones already look flat when before they were projecting

But maybe it's just because of jaw swelling due to the 4 extractions making my cheekbones look flat in comparison. My jaw looks bloated too
nah wisdom teeth removal won't affect your cheekbones/jaw bro :feelskek:, you're just swollen

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and Growth Plate

nah wisdom teeth removal won't affect your cheekbones/jaw bro :feelskek:, you're just swollen

Do you believe it was necessary to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth?

Even if I instead did palatal expansion to try to widen my palate to give space for the wisdom teeth to grow in properly?

One was impacted so it was never going to grow in properly right. Then I assume since the bottom right one had to removed, the top right had to be removed also because it would have no support. Then remove the 2 left ones for symmetry purposes and/or because the bottom left one looks slightly impacted?

I will face no negative results due to the wisdom teeth removal like recession or flat face or bone atrophy etc?

• +1
it was necessary to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth?
yes
Even if I instead did palatal expansion to try to widen my palate to give space for the wisdom teeth to grow in properly?
Could've tried but most likely too late
One was impacted so it was never going to grow in properly right. Then I assume since the bottom right one had to removed, the top right had to be removed also because it would have no support. Then remove the 2 left ones for symmetry purposes and/or because the bottom left one looks slightly impacted?
They were all destined to grow like shit
and this one was dangerous

I will face no negative results due to the wisdom teeth removal like recession or flat face or bone atrophy etc?
No, 0 impact

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
While for technically it could be possible (very hard for that problematic tooth in your case tho), it's very unlikely unless patient insists and pays a lot of $ or the ortho does it for experiment.
And premolars and braces - the problem is that while expansion is preferable, normal ortho is too conservative, especially add the insurance factor - they approve "proven to work" methods even if they are actually outdated or inferior.
Maybe not the best analogy, but I think it's similar to dealing with injuries to tendons, ligaments and such. Conservative doctors will give "rest, icing and cortisone if some pain persists" (while cortisone is proven to be bad longer term and reduce positively inflammation along with negative), a better doc will refer you to physio soon, and really good doc will also mention additional procedures (prp, radio, even hgh and peptides sometimes if doctors works with athletes or simply wanna sell you more service).
If you come across a doc who is open-minded, interested in both functioning and aesthetic, they will tell you about possible solutions and their advantages and disadvantages and consequences.

View attachment 3150777

How will she fix the bimaxillary protrusion (I have the same problem)

what does that do, specifically with overbites? does it recess the maxilla in hopes that it will align with the mandible?

• +1
i think he knows u more then any person on .org

looks like they just had to remove the wisdom teeth since they were coming in bad i dont see why they suggested ANY molars being removed whatsoever. fucking females cant even do the job that they studied properly

• +1

View attachment 3150777

how are ppl still un aware removing teeth is gonna fuck you hard, unless the braces are for pre surgery adjustments then dont fucking need them just get veneers done and boomshakalak jfl if ur not getting any procedures bcuz ur gonna go malformed and look jewish

what does that do, specifically with overbites? does it recess the maxilla in hopes that it will align with the mandible?
yes pulls one forward and the other one back

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Ascеnd
View attachment 3151553

Was probably too late

Orthodontics ruining faces is a bit of a cope by schizophrenic looksmax users. You'll be fine if anything it'll just help ur protruding mouth
i think he knows u more then any person on .org
Found the JEWS :lul:

Schizophrenic niggers are schizo FOR A REASON.

Do NOT listen to kikes. Not only do they fuck the enviroment, control the media, control the countries, pollute and spread microplastics, promote muh global warming and 1000s of other shit they do, they also want to make you DEFORMED, like them, feed you goyslop, ROB you out of your money and make you more subhuman. Fuck the jews. Hunt the jews. Kill the jews. PRAISE HITLER :ogre:

Found the JEWS :lul:

Schizophrenic niggers are schizo FOR A REASON.

Do NOT listen to kikes. Not only do they fuck the enviroment, control the media, control the countries, pollute and spread microplastics, promote muh global warming and 1000s of other shit they do, they also want to make you DEFORMED, like them, feed you goyslop, ROB you out of your money and make you more subhuman. Fuck the jews. Hunt the jews. Kill the jews. PRAISE HITLER :ogre:
I'm not jew. Maybe you are right about the jews, but show ONE before and after example of someone actually descending from braces extractions.
Remove teeth braces never

To the untrained eye this looks like it's from the extractions but in reality:

-He clearly got fat in the after, and is possibly balding which is the main reason why he looks way worse
-The angle of the photo is completely different (in the first image his head is not fully tilted to the side as you can see the other eyebrow, and the camera is also below him. This is fraud.)
-His maxilla was already pretty flat in the before if you ignore the lighting and angle fraud. His facial convexity measurements are probably very similar

And this is one of the most popular results being used to show that "extractions ruin faces"

Jewish psyop. In the first picture, he doesn't have a receding chin or what appears to be an overbite. Obviously, jews told him not to mew because of 'muh mechanical pressure' so he lost what he once had :lul:

All this 'angle' is just a cope. A subhuman receded jaw will remain subhuman, even if you're looking up, fully to the side, or down (like in the first picture).

Balding has nothing to do with the mandible and maxilla being sunken due to premolar extraction.

Next time, go to a twitter inhabitant for money, jew.

Jewish psyop. In the first picture, he doesn't have a receding chin or what appears to be an overbite. Obviously, jews told him not to mew because of 'muh mechanical pressure' so he lost what he once had :lul:

All this 'angle' is just a cope. A subhuman receded jaw will remain subhuman, even if you're looking up, fully to the side, or down (like in the first picture).

Balding has nothing to do with the mandible and maxilla being sunken due to premolar extraction.

Next time, go to a twitter inhabitant for money, jew.
Alr keep being delusional. I'm not denying he looks like shit in the after but you are being fooled that he looked any decent in the before; it was a frauded image carried by collagen and leanness. His bones were just as bad

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent