is my palate narrow

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
im trying to desperately get any form of hardmaxxing appliances while in puberty (hopefully to fix recession) but the doctors says my bite is perfect and i don’t need anything. i have a narrow face though so i thought that mse might be a good hardmax that i haven’t asked the doctors about yet.
IMG 0783

Solution
panfacemogger
It's narrow and I would probably even stop talking to your orthodontist about your palate if he says it's fine tbh.
Get MSE from another place BEFORE you're 18, consult with a jaw surgeon who does MSE in your area.
It's narrow and I would probably even stop talking to your orthodontist about your palate if he says it's fine tbh.
Get MSE from another place BEFORE you're 18, consult with a jaw surgeon who does MSE in your area.

Solution
thanks so much

It’s unlikely that MSE would do much for your face. It may even make it worse unless you have good symmetry. It’s best to get Invisalign to expand your arch for a broader smile and then get jaw implants if your face is too narrow.

It’s unlikely that MSE would do much for your face. It may even make it worse unless you have good symmetry. It’s best to get Invisalign to expand your arch for a broader smile and then get jaw implants if your face is too narrow.
dentists said i don’t need invisalign, and that the only thing that invisalign would do on my teeth is fix the angle of the front 2 teeth, i do plan on getting invisalign on the future but im focusing more on hardmaxxes that can only be done during puberty. my face is really narrow, are you sure it wont do anything