Is my posture bad?

badromance

badromance

Banned
anyone willing to help,i will pm you pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
anyone willing to help,i will pm you pics.
dm me i'll tell you. i used to have terrible posture but i fixed it and i stand perfectly straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
DM a scoliosis+lordosis+kyphosiscel

• +1
How the fuck can your spine be fuck up superiorly, inferiorly, and laterally jfl
thats what happens when u grow one 8 inches in one year

• +1
Shit lol. Most I ever grew in a year was 4 I think
fucking jooz and their hormones. humans aren't supposed to grow this fast and this early. i got stretch marks and back problems because of that

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6401
fucking jooz and their hormones. humans aren't supposed to grow this fast and this early. i got stretch marks and back problems because of that
Shit dude I got stretch marks too. And my back hurts constantly but I don't have any of the medical problems u got

• +1
Shit dude I got stretch marks too. And my back hurts constantly but I don't have any of the medical problems u got
Sometimes it's asymptomatic. do an x-ray to be sure. might have minor curves

• +1
Sometimes it's asymptomatic. do an x-ray to be sure. might have minor curves
I remember doing a test for that shit a few years back and it was negative but I'll ask next time I'm at my doctors. Tbh I never get sick so I don't need to go to the docs unless it's a checkup (jew-up)

• +1
I remember doing a test for that shit a few years back and it was negative but I'll ask next time I'm at my doctors. Tbh I never get sick so I don't need to go to the docs unless it's a checkup (jew-up)
nigga has swallowed the jewpill
Jesus dude, how tall are you?
Not very tall, 6'0.5

• +1
I've always taken the jewpill

That's a good height man especially for your region
Predicted 6'2/6'3 at 12 :feelsbadman:
fuck accutane

• +1
Oh shit yeah accutane fucks growth plates dude
It was either that or become an acne monster and probably rope from the bullying
in either case face>height

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
how much does it fuck them up?
pretty badly, my friend who was always taller than me got stuck at 5’10 after he was 14 cuz he got on accutane cuz he had disgusto acne. now i tower over him at 6’3. Rip him, he could’ve been my height or taller.

• +1
  • +1
pretty badly, my friend who was always taller than me got stuck at 5’10 after he was 14 cuz he got on accutane cuz he had disgusto acne. now i tower over him at 6’3. Rip him, he could’ve been my height or taller.
I'm not sure how much. Depends on how close you are to being done growing
Fuck I need to see if I ever took it because I know I took some shit but dunno if any of them was accutanne, is it a pill?

• +1
  • +1
fuck me, still need to get to know if I took it but that makes it more probable
Dude you can only get it through prescription and it's an acne med. You would have known you were taking it trust me. You have to monthly bloodchecks and shit on it too

• +1
Dude you can only get it through prescription and it's an acne med. You would have known you were taking it trust me. You have to monthly bloodchecks and shit on it too
Okay I took some crap (prescription) called doxicilyn and another pills but if I needed to get blood checks or whatever then I haven't took it, back to cope as a manlet shit

• +1
doxicilyn
i was on doxy for acne and currently on mino too even though i don't have acne. in fact some people have experienced a gain in height after being on doxy jfl

• +1
i was on doxy for acne and currently on mino too even though i don't have acne. in fact some people have experienced a gain in height after being on doxy jfl
fuck me so I could've been 5'10"? Oushet

• +1
  • +1