Platinum
Is it worth getting surgery for?

Attachments

• C900F8FE-80E0-450B-A76B-0B61DD345D5A.jpeg
    C900F8FE-80E0-450B-A76B-0B61DD345D5A.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 112
  • +1
Reactions: Rainerchen
idk if it's really ptosis, but you have nct on right eye, and neutral on right+ loosy lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
idk if it's really ptosis, but you have nct on right eye, and neutral on right+ loosy lower eyelid
Yah it’s weird, it’s like sometimes my eyelid is droopy and sometimes it’s not. Also yah my eyes are asymmetrical af.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Deleted member 3043
Yah it’s weird, it’s like sometimes my eyelid is droopy and sometimes it’s not. Also yah my eyes are asymmetrical af.
i have the EXACT same problem as your eyes but it's way less pronouced, with the same issue of "one eye more open". since i have ptosis like you - hardly noticeable unless right angle, yours too is not noticeable here - imo it's due to ptosis

i have the EXACT same problem as your eyes but it's way less pronouced, with the same issue of "one eye more open". since i have ptosis like you - hardly noticeable unless right angle, yours too is not noticeable here - imo it's due to ptosis
Yah I think your right. Probably a genetic thing too since my Dad has the same eyes as me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you look like a white leaner @MakinItHappen

Yah I think your right. Probably a genetic thing too since my Dad has the same eyes as me.
definitively genetics, i mean birth issue. my grandad has it, none my parents have, and i was like that since a kid. It's hurt hard because only in the USA they treat this shit well. there are too much flaws in one

definitively genetics, i mean birth issue. my grandad has it, none my parents have, and i was like that since a kid. It's hurt hard because only in the USA they treat this shit well. there are too much flaws in one
Yah, but I mean I guess it’s one of the better problems to have with your eyes since you can fix it pretty easily.

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Deleted member 3043