is my puberty ending?

sperma

sperma

Iron
im 14 and apparently my puberty will end soon since my pubic hair extended to my inner thigh im very short so its pretty much over if this is true

nigga ur 14 if anything its probably started

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, N1666, Autismcel and 2 others
i need serious responses if i dont have much time anymore i will buy myself some hgh if i manage to save up enough money

Yes when your pubic hair reaches your thighs it means puberty ended months ago you wont grow any taller and your frame will same the same, might as well end it all

• JFL
Reactions: cybe42
14. That makes you Generation Alpha correct? 2010.

Jesus bloody Christ. You are even more stoopid than the Zoomers.

Lol @coispet. See what I mean? I'm skimming through the forum and seeing this stupid shit. I gotta take the piss. He's got ChatGPT and Google.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
im 14 and apparently my puberty will end soon since my pubic hair extended to my inner thigh im very short so its pretty much over if this is true
puberty usually ends around 17-19

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Yes when your pubic hair reaches your thighs it means puberty ended months ago you wont grow any taller and your frame will same the same, might as well end it all
i need limb lengthening surgery im 160cm tall

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and owlofathena
That's still gen z

No 2010 is Gen Alpha.

@sperma allow me to hold your hand as we cross the road to the platform called ChatGPT

when i was 12 i think

You made this thread for attention, or you are a troll larping as 14. Prob some weird little twit from the Lookism community. Guys from there always used to pull these type of larps. Utterly pathetic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You made this thread for attention, or you are a troll larping as 14. Prob some weird little twit from the Lookism community. Guys from there always used to pull these type of larps. Utterly pathetic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you want me to send a pic of my id card here?

I just turned 15 and this happened to me while I was 14 too. I still see hair growth on my chest, arms, face (and even some on my legs but very little) I don't get growth spurts but it's slow so you probably got like 2-3 years left

im not reading allat bro fuck chatgpt

You are a troll. A kid that actually cared about the answer to the question would read. Prob some basement dwelling 28 year old from lookism larping on cuckmax tryna get a reaction.

I just turned 15 and this happened to me while I was 14 too. I still see hair growth on my chest, arms, face (and even some on my legs but very little) I don't get growth spurts but it's slow so you probably got like 2-3 years left
bro my pubic hair extended to my legs that is a sign of puberty ending

bro my pubic hair extended to my legs that is a sign of puberty ending
if your basing it off the tanner scale then maybe but theres dudes out there who had a full beard and grew taller later in puberty, get your plates checked

OP is a larp.

By 11-12 you learn about puberty. It's a part of the biology curriculum. You also take sex education classes at around 11-12 in all parts of the western world.

OP is a larp.

By 11-12 you learn about puberty. It's a part of the biology curriculum. You also take sex education classes at around 11-12 in all parts of the western world.
i never took sex education classes im from romania so not really western world

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
i never took sex education classes im from romania so not really western world

So you only just came to the west? Yet your attention span is fried by social media? How?

OP is a larp.

i only found a copy of my birth certificate i blurred out most personal information i was born on 2010 3rd of february

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
so is my puberty ending or no

Go explore the internet using the search engine or YouTube. Figure it out by yourself.

You have the internet. You don't need anyone here to answer information that is mainstream.

Go explore the internet using the search engine or YouTube. Figure it out by yourself.

You have the internet. You don't need anyone here to answer information that is mainstream.
i keep searching but i dont find what im searching for

Attachments

• imagine_2024-04-14_233532800.png
    imagine_2024-04-14_233532800.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
14. That makes you Generation Alpha correct? 2010.

Jesus bloody Christ. You are even more stoopid than the Zoomers.

Lol @coispet. See what I mean? I'm skimming through the forum and seeing this stupid shit. I gotta take the piss. He's got ChatGPT and Google.
nigga u r 30 trying to patronize kids on a schizo forum, all this for 00 rep too. this 14 years old kid prolly mogs your iq to mumbai and back when u are fully grown and got through hundred times more experience than he ever did.
go back to pakistan if you wanna ridicule yourself this hard online faggot

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
nigga u r 30 trying to patronize kids on a schizo forum, all this for 00 rep too. this 14 years old kid prolly mogs your iq to mumbai and back when u are fully grown and got through hundred times more experience than he ever did.
go back to pakistan if you wanna ridicule yourself this hard online faggot

Your mum echoed a difference of opinion to yours with the gagging sounds she made last night niggaaaaaa!!!!!!

3766767 71528252

You also have no experience lol, look at your sig. That's a boy who's rebelling at his exclusion from society. I spot your little projection immediately.

You also type like a disillusioned autistic incel boy in his mid 20s that's bitter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and coispet
I’m in the same boat as you, I’m almost 15 and I have light and little long hairs growing in my inner thigh (not as dense as my bush in the middle, but you get my point) and I’m wondering if I’m gonna stop growing because I hit puberty around 11.5 years old, and I’ve grown maybe a little over an inch this year so what should we do, my testicles are in the tanner stage 4 parameters, and the crazy thing too is that I’m about 5’9 1/2 while my parents are 6’2 and 5’8, I would be dammned if I stopped growing at this height pls help me cope

some fag on discord said if your pubic hair extends to your legs then its the last stage of puberty i searched it up on google and its true
He’s a retard, puberty is subjective.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
ur chillin bro, beyond u being 14. u just started. hair is gonna come in No doubt of your age, i started getting hair down there at like 13-14 as well. now 16 but that height one might be true or so. ask Docter for growth hormone, if u really wanna grow since ur 14 and its most likely ur plates aren't closed fully

• +1
Reactions: N1666