Is my sideways face really ugly? Be honest

Null00017

Null00017

Iron
I'm really sad because I can't find any girl for myself. I think I'm very ugly. I can't look at a girl because I immediately think she's making fun of me.

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, violentino, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I'm really sad because I can't find any girl for myself. I think I'm very ugly. I can't look at a girl because I immediately think she's making fun of me.
you are ugly and recessed.

not your fault, no it's not "mouthbreathing", "mewing", or some other cope, it's just genes (luck).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Blackgymmax
front on top

Pls just help me

recession isnt even trucel level

recession is always bad so

get genioplasty and rhino

67553B75 887E 45FE A845 8FD512769E1C

• +1
Reactions: The Peoples Champ and Deleted member 41749
Thanks bro. Maybe in another life i look better tbh
fuck another life, you signed up to this forum you may as well moneymaxx and start obtaining looksmaxxing knowledge. make it happen this life boyo cuz u have potential

• Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza
fuck another life, you signed up to this forum you may as well moneymaxx and start obtaining looksmaxxing knowledge. make it happen this life boyo cuz u have potential
Thanks bro for the support. I'm doing everything I can from looksmaxing to improve for the better. Thanks

Thanks bro for the support. I'm doing everything I can from looksmaxing to improve for the better. Thanks
What are you doing rn, and what is your ideal blueprint?
Also height?

What are you doing rn, and what is your ideal blueprint?
Also height?
Im 1.70 cm

I'm trying to get hunter eyes and a better jawline and I wanted to see what I look like if I grow a mustache and goatee

from now on you should get ratings from people in pms or private ratings. if you have a classmate or some shit (who probably already knows looksmaxxing from tiktok) then ur gonna get busted once they find your face here. it would be social suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
No bro, I'm ugly and I just accept that. Can you tell me if you think I'm that ugly or if I'm normal?

Post face from front, side doesn't matter

You can compensate for being ugly, just takes work

Only the top 20% in attractiveness slay after 18, so 80% are in your same situation

Post face from front, side doesn't matter

You can compensate for being ugly, just takes work

Only the top 20% in attractiveness slay after 18, so 80% are in your same situation
I already took a photo of the face, it's higher up

Youre not ugly. Probably slightly above average. Nose and glasses drag you down

Im 1.70 cm
Are your plates open?
I'm trying to get hunter eyes and a better jawline and I wanted to see what I look like if I grow a mustache and goatee
Honestly if you're gonna grow facial hair then I'd say get rid of the prettyboy look, a stubble would be better than a goatee btw.

Are your plates open?

Honestly if you're gonna grow facial hair then I'd say get rid of the prettyboy look, a stubble would be better than a goatee btw.
Im gona see how it looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
you are ugly and recessed.

not your fault, no it's not "mouthbreathing", "mewing", or some other cope, it's just genes (luck).
clown

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
you lack mass, grow out some facial hair if you can, and buy different glasses theese ones make you look like a faggot

mtn you dont look bad

Your side is htn and anyone saying ur ugly is fucking lying. They think u need a chin that extends farther than ur dick bro

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Your side is htn and anyone saying ur ugly is fucking lying. They think u need a chin that extends farther than ur dick bro
Thanks for saying that bro it really makes me happier

I didn't understand, sorry
Okay, let me re-phrase it.
I am envious of your low inhibition, and would like to be tagged when you post your pictures after you ascend (improve your looks to a notable degree).