Is my skincare routine good? What can I do to improve it?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Currently I use cerave foaming facial cleanser and cerave hydrating facial cleanser, twice a day, once in the shower and once while washing my face before bed, after I use those I apply lovetica vitamin c serum (multivitamin serum), once in the morning and once at night, I also use cerave eye repair cream to help with eye bags. I plan on getting some bone broth and having a cup of that with breakfast everyday too. What else should I implement into my routine? Also just started drinking a gallon of water per day and will continue to, I have not started wearing sunscreen yet because I like to get a tan, but I probably should start, shouldn’t I?

also eat zinc and vitramine b5

moisturize and don't tan it will fuck your skin

Currently I use cerave foaming facial cleanser and cerave hydrating facial cleanser, twice a day, once in the shower and once while washing my face before bed, after I use those I apply lovetica vitamin c serum (multivitamin serum), once in the morning and once at night, I also use cerave eye repair cream to help with eye bags. I plan on getting some bone broth and having a cup of that with breakfast everyday too. What else should I implement into my routine? Also just started drinking a gallon of water per day and will continue to, I have not started wearing sunscreen yet because I like to get a tan, but I probably should start, shouldn’t I?
  • Check out https://www.curology.com or https://www.geologie.com.
  • Also, take collagen supplements and elastin creams.
  • Exfoliate once or twice a week, don't overdo it or else you'll get dry skin.
  • Wear sunscreen and inject Melanotan 2 for tanning.
  • Make sure your diet is on point. Avoid foods that cause a lot of inflammation.
  • Check your gut microbiome, http://www.viome.com. You may have the best skincare but if that isn't in check, you won't solve anything.
  • Antioxidants also help with the skin, some include Glutathione, Resveratrol, Curcumin, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You're ruining your skin with that Cera Ve dogshit.

To save money, incel, why not just go outside and find some free dogshit & smear that all over your face?

You're ruining your skin with that Cera Ve dogshit.

To save money, incel, why not just go outside and find some free dogshit & smear that all over your face?
How is cerave bad?

How is cerave bad?
Parabens, stop using that shit.
Drop any drug store brand. I would just use moisturizer with sunscreen, timeless vitamin c, and tret. And vanicream cleanser.

The rest is diet and supplementation, health

How is cerave bad?
Cerave is not bad for you. It has been used for decades. Parabens are a scare tactic, ask them for proof parabens USED IN NORMAL CONCENTRATIONS (not injecting 100% parabens into your nuts or something in a petri dish) are detrimental to health.

They won't be able to come up with anything, because it doesn't exist.

This study shows that even when injected into mice they cause no toxicity.

Parabens, stop using that shit.
Drop any drug store brand. I would just use moisturizer with sunscreen, timeless vitamin c, and tret. And vanicream cleanser.

The rest is diet and supplementation, health
Parabens aren't a big deal. You do not have to be scared of them.

• +1
Reactions: kingOfCrash