Is my song for a younger woman creepy?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I get comments because I used a picture of an ADULT young woman in my video. Firstly, I wrote the song in 2007 when I was only 27 years old. And the girl in the video I used is at least 23 or something. Why should it matter? She is obviously an Adult. It's not like I put a young teenaged girl in my video. What do Y'all think?

you were 27 in 2007...I was 5...fuck man you're ooooold

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Damn you have some pipes, I was not expecting that

But yes the stock footage cuts are kinda creepy

Side note something's a little off with the mix or the recording of the vocals, sounds like it's mostly just caused by the acoustics in the room but also maybe added reverb? Or mic position actually

are you still hitting the gym richmond?

• +1
Reactions: mug
I think you shouldn't quit your McDonald's job...

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
you were 27 in 2007...I was 5...fuck man you're ooooold

Damn you have some pipes, I was not expecting that

But yes the stock footage cuts are kinda creepy

Side note something's a little off with the mix or the recording of the vocals, sounds like it's mostly just caused by the acoustics in the room but also maybe added reverb? Or mic position actually
There was some distortion , yes. Thanks

beautiful ass fuckin song man im negl

normies always will paint someone as a creepy pedophile
nigga im only 16 and the new owners ofmy old house had the cops show up in the middle of the night at my old address to "help and talk to me" because someone on discord found that old address and sent the cops there bc im apparently a pedo when im literally a sixteen year old innocent virgin xD

youre not creepy for finding attractive women of age attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, AlexAP, mug and 1 other person
nigga im only 16 and the new owners ofmy old house had the cops show up in the middle of the night at my old address to "help and talk to me" because someone on discord found that old address and sent the cops there bc im apparently a pedo when im literally a sixteen year old innocent virgin xD
Wtf the cops showed up because of what you wrote on discord?

This hard bro

Would you ever hop on a track with future?

just lol at these agecucks in the comments... Fucking normies...

beautiful ass fuckin song man im negl

youre not creepy for finding attractive women of age attractive
@curlyheadjames x @RichmondBread collab when

"She was just 17, you know what I mean"
iu

It means she has a tight pussy

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
you are norwood 0 at like 45 and still refuse to lose weight literally spitting in gods face

you are norwood 0 at like 45 and still refuse to lose weight literally spitting in gods face
43, with some diffuse thinning and I lost 20 lbs since last Christmas

I get comments because I used a picture of an ADULT young woman in my video. Firstly, I wrote the song in 2007 when I was only 27 years old. And the girl in the video I used is at least 23 or something. Why should it matter? She is obviously an Adult. It's not like I put a young teenaged girl in my video. What do Y'all think?

I like the song.

I agree, that you try to pimp your clip with clips.
I think it's fine, that you used that video clip of that woman. Even if you was married, or whatever. I mean, how can an artist/performer make anyhting good if he get restricted that he can't even use the pic or clip of a woman her face???

These people need to respect, your artistic freedoms. When you try to make a nice clip.
I pray daily for him to lose weight/fat percentage. For health, but also because he just needs to find out what he looks like, for reals.

USA has a massive shit food/eating culture tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333
God has given him a choice to ascend. I have been condemned to suffer in this life and in the next one.

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333 and eduardkoopman