Is my teacher right or wrong in this situation ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
So during english class my teacher says "with a poisitive mindset you can achieve anything" and as usual i disagreeded and told him there are limitations to that and i made an example of about how NBA players need to be tall,physically built and mentally built to play basketball and also have good performance genetics and he agures and says "Do you think the top players were hard work ?" and i said no because they had the resources to help them work hard and achieve better results then their natural resources and this is the part which pisses me off because he is saying anyone can get into the NBA if they work hard enough and i tell him that even if the average male made it he would only be a bench warmer and be instantly traded to no contracts and never step 1 minute on the court of his 'dreams' and he said "It doesnt matter at least he got into the nba" .... yeah got into the nba to never ever play for longer then 1 minute. This sounded like the biggest cope because i told him that a positive mindset to achieve anything should be done to things which are in your reach and not your fantasy land.

What irritated me the most was the whole class agreeded with him and only one actually agreeded me who was ironically the smartest student in my class and whole class gang banged me with the teacher.

my english teacher is the most bluepilled and also retarded. He will put words into your mouth and it annoys me so i never hesitate to insult him in front of him with his co workers/staffrom or classroom because he is mentally weak.

what do you guys think ? Do you think you can get into the NBA when your 5"4 with a "poisitive mindset" ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18890 and 3 others
also who says that no women will ever want me when hes a balding manlet who ages like shit who copes with "be nice and friendly" ffs what is this bluepilled 1st grade shit

He is not right lol

there was no point he kept coping and changing subjects with elon musk which made his situation more worse because it backfired when i told him he had high IQ and eventually class told me to stfu and i told them to fuck off but nothing you can do to change someones opinion which is wrong.

i feel bad for the kids he will tell that they can achieve anything they want in life
He is not right lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Why are you obsessed with the NBA

also who says that no women will ever want me when hes a balding manlet who ages like shit who copes with "be nice and friendly" ffs what is this bluepilled 1st grade shit
Hes too far gone
Always larp being bluepill around the masses the based people will find their way to you :ogre:

Why are you arguing with teachers? If people are talking nonsense, let them be. The feeling that you need to go around "red pilling" people is pure autism.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
and whole class gang banged me with the teacher.
Mr bean shocked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 9801
English teachers are generally wordcels who are masters of bs and cope