Is my testosterone low ????

Murican

Murican

Iron
600ng 16.5 years old answer phaggots the average ive been told is 158 or something

low t u need atleast 800 tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and androidcel
it's avg

the 158 avg is for 80 yr olds castrated men.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
we're getting cucked

japanese 40 yr olds had on average 700ng testosterone 50 years ago

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

40 yr old gooks

:lul::lul::lul:
Holy shit, are you srs?? Link the study.
600ng 16.5 years old answer phaggots the average ive been told is 158 or something
It's average.

we're getting cucked

japanese 40 yr olds had on average 700ng testosterone 50 years ago

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

40 yr old gooks

:lul::lul::lul:
Holy shit.

T-theres nothing Wrong with society!

Holy shit, are you srs??

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/862570/

"In four age groups of young (20-39 years), middle aged (40-59 years) and old (60-79 years and 80-89 years) men "

"The corresponding values for T were 696 +/- 27, 698 +/- 18, 624 +/- 20 and 457 +/- 21 (ng/100 ml) "

"The Japan Endocrine Society "

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Compare to this

tkNJFK3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/862570/

"In four age groups of young (20-39 years), middle aged (40-59 years) and old (60-79 years and 80-89 years) men "

"The corresponding values for T were 696 +/- 27, 698 +/- 18, 624 +/- 20 and 457 +/- 21 (ng/100 ml) "

"The Japan Endocrine Society "

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Compare to this

tkNJFK3.jpg
You won't fucking believe this, I converted the Ng/ml into Ng/dl and the results are even more shocking, almost 10 times higher... Screenshot 20190105 185125

Every man should roid. It shouldn't even be something you have to think about.
I agree, everyone should consider at least the weakest roids out there: oxandrolone (anavar).

Not necessarily, Arnold pumped buckets of roids and still had kids, that being said, I have no desire to have kids.

23. @Tony
Arnold pumped so much test that he literally could not contain himself from having kids, thats why he fucked that maid

Arnold pumped so much test that he literally could not contain himself from having kids, thats why he fucked that maid
Lol. "I'm the Terminator I have to have sex with your housekeeper to save humanity!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Phad
Lol. "I'm the Terminator I have to have sex with your housekeeper to save humanity!"
The wierd thing is that the maid son is high t and Arnolds son with his wife is low t

The Bastard Chad > The legitemate Virgin

The average is around 800 for healthy males. It’s been diluted by trash cucks who hAve a unhealthy lifestyle of eating, no exercise, mental health problems, and working jobs they don’t like.

My dad put it best when he said half of America is sleeping through their lives with their worthless existence

The wierd thing is that the maid son is high t and Arnolds son with his wife is low t

The Bastard Chad > The legitemate Virgin
Ikr ? I loved all the fit threads about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Imagine being so high t that you end up fucking the maid, I must experiences that kind of testosterone, tbh.

• +1
Quotient family guy deleted scenes, eh? :feelshmm:

• +1