is natty lifting a meme

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

leanmax - 5kg left
is it a meme for beginners? should u just roid off the rip? or train then roid?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I'd train then roid, your first year of lifting you'll get very quick results

• +1
Reactions: greywind and appealmaxed
grindin rn

• +1
If your only goal is a decent lean female gaze physique and you're still young then nah natty lifting will take you where you want. If you want other types of gains "pubertymaxxing" then yeah roids are good

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and MA_ascender
If your only goal is a decent lean female gaze physique and you're still young then nah natty lifting will take you where you want. If you want other types of gains "pubertymaxxing" then yeah roids are good
nah just for female gaze physique. so all newbie gains should be enough? and should come quick.

• +1
  • +1
like weekly differences?
possibly, monthly fasho. Just make sure you're in a caloric surplus aswell and ideally have a friend lift with u and show you form so u dont waste ur noobie gains

• +1
possibly, monthly fasho. Just make sure you're in a caloric surplus aswell and ideally have a friend lift with u and show you form so u dont waste ur noobie gains
calorie calc maintenance + 200 enough ?

i eat full eggs meat and fruit diet

• +1
calorie calc maintenance + 200 enough ?

i eat full eggs meat and fruit diet
i am tryna recomp tho, so am in slight deficit currently but thought cos beginner gains should still come if i train to failure + get enough protein.@ChadL1te

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
i am tryna recomp tho, so am in slight deficit currently but thought cos beginner gains should still come if i train to failure + get enough protein.@ChadL1te
So are you currently skinny fat? Cutting is def the move then bro you're already onthe right track.

Intense training+newbie gains+8hrs sleep+high protien and in a year you'll see very good results.

• +1
So are you currently skinny fat? Cutting is def the move then bro you're already onthe right track.

Intense training+newbie gains+8hrs sleep+high protien and in a year you'll see very good results.
kinda. maybe around 16-17% rn. have been gym consistently before but have lost gains, so hopefully get those gains back from muscle memory

will stick to it, hopefully gains will come. i’ll eat 1800-2000 a day. and everything you mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te