Is neck training real?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Do you have to train neck to get bigger neck? Will regular excercise increase neck size, or it has to be neck training

Worked for me but u'll make a fool of urself if u do it in public gym

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, SteveRogers, A23ghskung and 4 others
Blud.. if you train a muscle it will grow

• +1
Reactions: der_komische
What do you do?

At the gym rn, boutta make a fool of myself
Don’t people will legit stare at u like wtf. I bought a 10kg plate and do them at home now jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, exo, tombradylover and 6 others
What do you do?

At the gym rn, boutta make a fool of myself
Lay down on bench press (the other way, head where ur feet are usually) so only ur head sticks out. Put weight plates on ur forhead, then push them up using ur neck

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Lay down on bench press (the other way, head where ur feet are usually) so only ur head sticks out. Put weight plates on ur forhead, but then push them up using ur neck
FUCK LMAO I legit laughed out loud reading this and then a couple guys looked at me

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 22918
Yeah u right I’m not doings this hahahahah I’ll do it at home

FUCK LMAO I legit laughed out loud reading this and then a couple guys looked at me
Can't believe i actually did that when i used to gymcel lmao

U can do it at home on a couch too, just get some of those weight plates off amazon

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and LooksOrDeath
Neck traning is complete cope

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
Blud.. if you train a muscle it will grow
But it does sound weird no? Also i wanna know if doing shoulder work outs and such will make it thicker or it will look comical

But it does sound weird no? Also i wanna know if doing shoulder work outs and such will make it thicker or it will look comical
No shoulder workout wont make it bigger, train both of them so there is harmony

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and aBetterMii
Worked for me but u'll make a fool of urself if u do it in public gym
I rather prefer to look like a fool than having a pencil neck, who cares what other ppl think?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I rather prefer to look like a fool than having a pencil neck, who cares what other ppl think?

• JFL
Reactions: Frexa
does it at least work?

no no no. big neck wont look good on u. ur a pretty boy mogger, not a masc mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Manletmachine and aBetterMii
no no no. big neck wont look good on u. ur a pretty boy mogger, not a masc mogger
You are trying to keep mii LTN so i wont ascend. This is also why uou gaslite mii

Don’t people will legit stare at u like wtf. I bought a 10kg plate and do them at home now jfl
Dude wtf don't start w 10kg straight away lmao especially if u started new
Do without plates the first 2 days
then 2,5kg and every 3days or 5 days add 2,5kg
Max is 10kg

I promise you're gonna break ur neck

• +1
Dude wtf don't start w 10kg straight away lmao especially if u started new
Do without plates the first 2 days
then 2,5kg and every 3days or 5 days add 2,5kg
Max is 10kg

I promise you're gonna break ur neck
No I’ve been neck training for like half a year now. I just jumped straight to 10kg bc I was a swimmer when I was younger so my neck was already big. I stayed on 10 so I don’t ogre max my neck.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and alriodai
No I’ve been neck training for like half a year now. I just jumped straight to 10kg bc I was a swimmer when I was younger so my neck was already big. I stayed on 10 so I don’t ogre max my neck.
if ur familiar then ye
i tried w 5kg my first ever time and that shit almost fell almost broke my neck thats why

How much weights should I do

why the fuck do you care lol? i trained neck at gym and literally no one starewd at me anyway

How much weights should I do
Idk pick a weight that makes u struggle but allows u to do full ROM
why the fuck do you care lol? i trained neck at gym and literally no one starewd at me anyway
I could tell people stared at me from my peripherals jfl. Also where the benches are placed at my gym are in an open area. Maybe if u do them in a corner its better. Just depends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and exo
Idk pick a weight that makes u struggle but allows u to do full ROM

I could tell people stared at me from my peripherals jfl. Also where the benches are placed at my gym are in an open area. Maybe if u do them in a corner its better. Just depends
same bench placement here

i lay down on one and put a 10kg plate on my skull and start pressing it up and down

no one stared at me

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Chad plays tackle football in middle school and has a thick neck for the rest of his life

• +1
Aren't you cautious about injuring your cervicals? I mean this area is pretty fragile.
I mean if you have a trainer and or are experimented kudos to you, but I don't think most newbies should start with 10kg plates

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Reformed
Of course it's real. Wtf. Get something like this:

You don't have to get one that expensive. It's way more convenient than using plates.

• +1
Aren't you cautious about injuring your cervicals? I mean this area is pretty fragile.
I mean if you have a trainer and or are experimented kudos to you, but I don't think most newbies should start with 10kg plates
I didn’t start with 10kg btw

Can't believe i actually did that when i used to gymcel lmao

U can do it at home on a couch too, just get some of those weight plates off amazon
That’s all I do. Take a break from reading and just do a set of neck curls

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 22918