is negative canthal tilt better than neutral?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
vinnie hacker has negative tilted eyes and he is a sex symobl. meanwhile i got neutral and im invisible. it seems like negative tilted eyes is more interesting, it gives you an idgaf look. Al pacino also has it. Meanwhile, my neutral canthal titl gives me an abused dog/high cortisol look so its over for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, St.TikTokcel, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Vinnies gl in spite of the nct not because if it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Heinrich Schmidt
vinnie hacker has negative tilted eyes and he is a sex symobl. meanwhile i got neutral and im invisible. it seems like negative tilted eyes is more interesting, it gives you an idgaf look. Al pacino also has it. Meanwhile, my neutral canthal titl gives me an abused dog/high cortisol look so its over for me.
it only looks bad if you have no orbitals, bad cheekbones, no jaw, and flat maxilla. it's actually a masc trait that clint eastwood and marlon brando have.

Another example is this dude from FMJ. He doesnt look abused or scared. his NCT almost makes him just look amused or remorseless
maxresdefault.jpg

origin.png

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
it's actually a masc trait that clint eastwood and marlon brando have.
NCT is not a masc trait

Clint Eastwood's NCT is overshadowed by his browridge and constant squintmaxxing.

Marlon Brando has a good rest of his entire face overshadowing his NCT, kind of like Jacob Elordi

Here's a picture of Drake I photoshopped now to have positive canthal tilt instead of his actual horrific NCT

Notice how he no longer looks like a complete subhuman

NCT is not a masc trait

View attachment 2756097
Clint Eastwood's NCT is overshadowed by his browridge and constant squintmaxxing.

Marlon Brando has a good rest of his entire face overshadowing his NCT, kind of like Jacob Elordi
View attachment 2756099View attachment 2756096

Here's a picture of Drake I photoshopped now to have positive canthal tilt instead of his actual horrific NCT
View attachment 2756104
Notice how he no longer looks like a complete subhuman
actually you made drake look retarded with that crap edit. Thank god he doesn't look like that.

Marlon Brando has a slayer eye area. They mog probably 95% or more of PCT eyes ive seen. Clint just has strong features and his eyes arent great, they are really ogre

the other guy you posted isn't similar to brando, he looks like he has a fake chin and doesnt look as good in any universe. Eyes are totaly different too.

Just have his bones, bro!

• So Sad
it only looks bad if you have no orbitals, bad cheekbones, no jaw, and flat maxilla. it's actually a masc trait that clint eastwood and marlon brando have.

Another example is this dude from FMJ. He doesnt look abused or scared. his NCT almost makes him just look amused or remorseless
i look high cortisol

Vinnie has a shitty eye area

• JFL
Marlon Brando has a slayer eye area. They mog probably 95% or more of PCT eyes ive seen.

Brando's brow ridge and eyebrows halo his eye area, that's all.

any other model mogs Brando's eye area into oblivion and it's not even close.

Vinnie Hacker looks much better edited even with just neutral canthal tilt.

There is not one single human being on the planet who looks 'good' or 'better' because of their NCT, it is only possible to look good despite NCT, and only if the rest of your face is attractive.

Attachments

• 1708572937517.png
    1708572937517.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 2760477View attachment 2760478View attachment 2760480View attachment 2760500
Brando's brow ridge and eyebrows halo his eye area, that's all.
View attachment 2760487 View attachment 2760520View attachment 2760521
any other model mogs Brando's eye area into oblivion and it's not even close.

View attachment 2760523
Vinnie Hacker looks much better edited even with just neutral canthal tilt.

There is not one single human being on the planet who looks 'good' or 'better' because of their NCT, it is only possible to look good despite NCT, and only if the rest of your face is attractive.
I cage at every crappy edit you make, you literally keep making people look retarded
mGWb6R.gif
:lul::forcedsmile: