I have PCT but it looks like a NCT because of negative hooding :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and pneumocystosis
it doesn't look nct lol. your good

yes its failo but not huge

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Maesthetic
The real question is, can you afford blepharoplasty? Your eye area doesn't look too bad tho tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Elvisandreaa
The real question is, can you afford blepharoplasty? Your eye area doesn't look too bad tho tbh
ew who the fuck would get bleph if they had negative hooding the only way to correct it is through a canthal tightening technique otherwise with blepharoplasty you'll look like a transgender MTF patient who wants a more feminine eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, pneumocystosis and Elvisandreaa
looks like the bigger problem with your face is your ipd tbh

consider zygo shaving tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryschh, Deleted member 21044 and Maesthetic
why cage op

look here
A83C4F5E C8ED 42D7 B171 E87B7D6E91DE

6506C664 64B0 4B62 A38F 2F3866A78EFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
i knew u were frauding ur eye area in that other post u fucking faggot.
People who post one eye are the biggest frauding faggots!

C5BD0304 8CFC 4C15 9389 87E5E8EEDE4B

chico has negative hooding

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Maesthetic and StrangerDanger
my cheekbones are not big jfl

i knew u were frauding ur eye area in that other post u fucking faggot.
People who post one eye are the biggest frauding faggots!
selfie cam vs back cam

it's a big failo or not ?
big failo yeah

hurts your face shape tremendously but it also depends on the rest of your face

its moonface

big failo yeah

its moonface
@Erik-Jón he is learning

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
big failo yeah

its moonface
3062185 1662398098588
are they too wide fr ? it's a extremely light frauding pic so you can better see my cheekbones

Yes, its a failo.

You know chad with a failo is completely irrelevant when he has 300 halos youre nowhere close to having.
6CFA2416 A051 47A8 8DF0 048ABEA6D375
CF07F408 8BA0 4CAA B012 A82186978265

all the highest psl eye areas have negative hooding

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@Erik-Jón he is learning
Pretty sure he just copied what you told that foid, can’t believe he couldn’t come up with his own criticism :forcedsmile: had to regurgitate what you told that foid

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Cant u see the edit?
yes now I can
this guy is living rent free in my brain wherever i go I think of him and how he would get treated

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
It's a failo if its excessive and makes the outer eye droop.
It can give character to the eyes tho if the negative hooding is very light
Tumblr llazurGYlB1qdvonro1 1280

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 22126
It's a failo if its excessive and makes the outer eye droop.
It can give character to the eyes tho if the negative hooding is very light
View attachment 1925596
just look at asians with very hooded eyes. 99% of them have PCT but the hooding toward the outer end is so bad it gives their eyes a weak look like with NCT. so excessive negative hooding is a big failo.

just look at asians with very hooded eyes. 99% of them have PCT but the hooding toward the outer end is so bad it gives their eyes a weak look like with NCT. so excessive negative hooding is a big failo.
They have monolids which is a skin fold hanging unlike caucasians

Most east asian eyes looks bad because of the heavy epicanthic fold
You're mistaking monolids with negative hooding

Chico's alike eye area is my ultimate goal

He's the proof that everybody looks better with atleast hunterish eyes, including prettyboys

They have monolids which is a skin fold hanging unlike caucasians
Most east asian eyes looks bad because of the heavy epicanthic fold
You're mistaking monolids with negative hooding
talking about the outer corners of the eyes. notice both have hooding that extend beyond the outer edge of the eyes, but

neutral hooding, badboy chang slayer

negative hooding, makes him look NCT and weak. could be your kung pao chicken delivery guy

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
yours isn't bad at all
there's a dude in my school who looks completely subhuman because of it

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
talking about the outer corners of the eyes. notice both have hooding that extend beyond the outer edge of the eyes, but

View attachment 1925608

negative hooding, makes him look NCT and weak. could be your kung pao chicken delivery guy
View attachment 1925609
It's not the hooding, it's the lower browbone position and brow tilt that separates the hunterish from prey look, they have somewhat similar hooding

It's not the hooding, it's the lower browbone position and brow tilt that separates the hunterish from prey look, they have somewhat similar hooding
nah theres an absolute difference. crop out just the eyes and you can still tell which one looks better.

Untitled

View attachment 1925608

View attachment 1925609
I see your point but the main difference between the "hooding" of these two is actually the aggressiveness of the monolids. Second guy has severe monolids.
Ofc there are also noticeable structural differences with their supraorbitals and lateral orbitals

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and StrangerDanger

View attachment 1925608

View attachment 1925609
This isnt proper hooding imo
they have a monolid instead thats creating the outline, its a thin skin tissue hanging over aka a fold, its not their fatpads responsible for the edge

nah theres an absolute difference. crop out just the eyes and you can still tell which one looks better.

View attachment 1925616
if you give the other guy the same browbone and eyebrows he would have a hunter eyes
There is no big difference in the hooding tbh, but monolid hooding isnt ideal nonetheless

This kind of partial hooding is the best one, u simply cant look bad with a eye area like this unless yo u are deformed

Turanids have the best eye area among any pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii, Deleted member 22126 and StrangerDanger
What is turanid? I thought it just meant turks
Nah 99% of turks are just normal anatolian peasants, the turanids inherit blood from the mongol invaders creating that exotic eye area while remaining caucasian elsewhere

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 22126 and stressftw
Nah 99% of turks are just normal anatolian peasants, the turanids inherit blood from the mongol invaders creating that exotic eye area while remaining caucasian elsewhere
Should the hooding be from fat or bone

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Should the hooding be from fat or bone
Both

What is difference between turanid and chinky eyes

Turanids have the best eyes because of rich periorbital fat pads and medium to low browbone position, very rich periorbital fat pads are uncommon trait among ethnicities without asian inheritance. Their eyes arent monolid also because they are mixed white asians, thats why doublelids hunter eyes are so rare. Most people doesnt have shit brow bones, but majority of people doesnt have rich periorbital fat to begin with, that get's even worse and hollow with age.

They have only the best features of both worlds in terms of eye shape, hooding, support and eye color, they also have dark features like thick brows and lashes that compliment eye area even more.

This forum could as well abandon the term "hunter eyes" and call it Turanid eyes when refering to a top tier eye area to aim.

It cant get more aesthetic than this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and StrangerDanger