Is niggers having the most charisma in general proof of JBW?

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
Most black dudes I meet that slay are extremely charismatic/extroverted/NT with the few exceptions of nonchalant Tyrones. But then I thought about this and thought "Why do I rarely meet white dudes that have that same level of charm/NT as the avg fat black dude working at walmart?"

Then I couldn't help but think JBW. Most if not all of the white dudes I met at parties that slayed had the personality of cardboard box and just regurgitated nigger slang or they were just boderline ghey david dobrik ass niggas and these dudes still cleaned up more than all of these try hard funny NT niggers.

Have yall noticed the same thing?

• +1
Reactions: nword49, nathan and mvp2v1
Most black dudes I meet that slay are extremely charismatic/extroverted/NT with the few exceptions of nonchalant Tyrones. But then I thought about this and thought "Why do I rarely meet white dudes that have that same level of charm/NT as the avg fat black dude working at walmart?"

Then I couldn't help but think JBW. Most if not all of the white dudes I met at parties that slayed had the personality of cardboard box and just regurgitated nigger slang or they were just boderline ghey david dobrik ass niggas and these dudes still cleaned up more than all of these try hard funny NT niggers.

Have yall noticed the same thing?
True tbh.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
One aspect of multi cultural and racial societies is that the best looking phenotypes lose their personality and character bc they are so much better looking then the others.

• +1
Reactions: nword49, ferbite666 and nathan
BBC'S are just more social in general idk why

• +1
Reactions: nword49
BBC'S are just more social in general idk why
Yeah. Too bad for nerdy ND niggers tho. They have to live up to the expectations and stereotypes set by the media. If theyre not a thug, athlete, or suave/funny HTN then its a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Yeah. Too bad for nerdy ND niggers tho. They have to live up to the expectations and stereotypes set by the media. If theyre not a thug, athlete, or suave/funny HTN then its a wrap.
2273016 1613606185207

Das rite white boi

• Love it
Reactions: ferbite666