IS NO FAP EVEN WORTH IT?(yes another nofap thread)

you were projecting in the first place you degenerate subhuman
its okay bro i knew that you are single digit iq in the first place
This is sad. Blame yourself first, take responsibility instead of thinking everyone else is the loser, then take action. Also toughen up, we both know I touched a nerve.

This is sad. Blame yourself first, take responsibility instead of thinking everyone else is the loser, then take action. Also toughen up, we both know I touched a nerve.
i cant beleive this greycels/ degenerates
" which I doubt you do "
i know that an ape is smarter than you subhuman but really? your memory is that short?
slit ur wrists fag
jfl, if u think you touched a "nerve" with ur weak ass insults

keep trying to sound smart and mysterious while you are just a nobody on the internet
fuck you looser lmao

keep trying to sound smart and mysterious while you are just a nobody on the internet
fuck you looser lmao
You’re doomed. Also didn’t read. I tried, I guess you need momma to tell you everything is ok cause you obviously don’t like the truth lol

Good luck.

You’re doomed. Also didn’t read. I tried, I guess you need momma to tell you everything is ok cause you obviously don’t like the truth lol

Good luck.
" Also didn’t read " = i destroyed you and you are already on a suicide watch
bc a 4 year old girl iq mogs you
its okay dude
i mean the world would be better without you degenerate but maybe you can be a cum dumpster or something
good luck

I mean you insulted him did you expect him to thank you :whistle:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I mean you insulted him did you expect him to thank you :whistle:
lol
this little idiot already forgot it he a degenerate
his little brain cant remember what he did 2 minutes ago what a waste

im on nofap 143 days, it is indeed cope
SAME SHIT EVERY MOTHER FUCKING DAY

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This is what men have degenerated too? Toughen the fuck up.
you need to toughen the fuck up retard
what did u expect that i just read ur weak little insults and say nothing back?
who the fuck are you little nobody low iq fag
and you are suprised after i roast you back
kill urself faggot

This is what men have degenerated too? Toughen the fuck up.
why did u respond to my insult?
just toughen the fuck up
lmao
cant beleive how unintelligent u are
fucking turtle iq mogs you

Only fap when you feel the irresistible urge to. Fapping when you're bored is bad. If you're constantly busy and moving you will forget to fap anyway tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Rochefort6
nofap upregulates androgen & dopamine receptors even after 7 days, don't fap ever.

• +1
@goat2x did u stop cooming already?

Oh, thread?

drtony " njoy your placebo! I remember when I was a teen i was so incredibly susceptible to all kinds of placebo -great times. JFL at this coping believing transient minor elevations of testosterone within the physiological range has ANY effect on muscle growth, strength, libido, or mood or development of sexual secondary characteristics. Everything you experience is completely psychosomatic and in turn contigent on your deeply held beliefs of 1) what testosterone elevations can do to you, 2) your core belief that nofap will increase your testosterone 3) increased focus/monitoring on various parameters/symptoms you feel no fap will affect. "

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
That niggas test really is in the 350 ng/dl range?
What the fuck.

So fucking over for that dude holy shit, reddit soyboy becomes less of a meme and more of a reality every fucking day.

• +1

drtony " njoy your placebo! I remember when I was a teen i was so incredibly susceptible to all kinds of placebo -great times. JFL at this coping believing transient minor elevations of testosterone within the physiological range has ANY effect on muscle growth, strength, libido, or mood or development of sexual secondary characteristics. Everything you experience is completely psychosomatic and in turn contigent on your deeply held beliefs of 1) what testosterone elevations can do to you, 2) your core belief that nofap will increase your testosterone 3) increased focus/monitoring on various parameters/symptoms you feel no fap will affect. "
Oki thx doc. I agree but EVEN if psychosomatic, cooming too much negatively affects me in a serious way so I definitely benefit from doing it as little as possible.

Hour 5 tbh ngl

• +1
Oki thx doc. I agree but EVEN if psychosomatic, cooming too much negatively affects me in a serious way so I definitely benefit from doing it as little as possible.

Hour 5 tbh ngl
idk
i think he is wrong about the normal levels of testosterone
he says that you can progress the same at 300ng/dl testosterone like at 1000ng/dl
interms of bodybuilding

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
idk
i think he is wrong about the normal levels of testosterone
he says that you can progress the same at 300ng/dl testosterone like at 1000ng/dl
interms of bodybuilding
We gotta tag team him some day tbh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back