Is nobody High IQ enough to answer these questions?

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
For most of history Jews were kept seperate from gentiles, they were forced into ghettos, this was True in Russia even up to the early 1900's

Who let Jews out of ghettos?

Why did Jews get kicked out of/banned from so many countires but never straight up killed/genocided?

Why has nobody but Hitler used his army to just take Rothschild's Bank and Wealth away from the family ?

Why do so many Whites go Crypto Jew ( help the Jews ) when they know Jews hate all Non-Jews and will eventually be betrayed ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Blue, thecel and 6 others
For most of history Jews were kept seperate from gentiles, they were forced into ghettos, this was True in Russia even up to the early 1900's

That only happened from around 1500 onwards. For most part Jews and Gentiles lived together. You can gather this partially from the massive increase in Jewry from 800 to 1200 AD. Judaism was never a closed religion as commonly believed. Many people converted to Judaism particularly in France and Italy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
The answer to all of those questions are really simple - Jews are the most Intelligent race (and highly cooperative)

Take the Ashkenazi Jews for example.On average they have an IQ of 117

Knowledge = Power

• +1
Reactions: remy and Deleted member 6403
They have a historical victim complex that's been ingrained into their brains

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
i think its christianity actually, it tells people that jews are the chosen people

• +1
I'm sure he could answer it.
Shapiro

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 6273 and ToursOverBoyo2020

Who let Jews out of ghettos?

Why did Jews get kicked out of/banned from so many countires but never straight up killed/genocided?

Why has nobody but Hitler used his army to just take Rothschild's Bank and Wealth away from the family ?

Why do so many Whites go Crypto Jew ( help the Jews ) when they know Jews hate all Non-Jews and will eventually be betrayed ?
Idk man whats the answer??

i think its christianity actually, it tells people that jews are the chosen people
I think that's the case with modern day Christianity, but historically Christendom has had a lot of animosity towards Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and TheEndHasNoEnd
They have a historical victim complex that's been ingrained into their brains
Not really only since the end of WW2
You’re referring to a religious sense of guilt ever since Jews left Israel they have always sought to atone and try and rationalise why God would allow for the exile. A “greater Israel” or eretz Israel was more of a spiritual place rather than an entity

I think that's the case with modern day Christianity, but historically Christendom has had a lot of animosity towards Jews.
Christianity has more to do with Paul than Jesus ironically. Paul was the one who spread Christianity and the early Christians were Jews who sought to spiritually cleanse themselves after the exile. The Jerusalem story might even be partially mythologised to give greater gravitas to the new religion.

Much of the early followers of Islam were Jewish too. The Quresh tribes of Arabia

• +1
Feels good to have high iq genetics