Is Northern Europe the Best for LDAR?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Is the Netherlands and the welfare states of Scandinavia the best places to live for introverts and incels?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
Afaik, scandinavia, most western european countries and netherlands is best. UK is quite shit ngl only good for foids or sexhavers with kids

Yes but you don’t make much, in the case of Norway, you get like 300K NOK less monthly than the average Norwegian monthly income, so you’ll still be poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yes but you don’t make much, in the case of Norway, you get like 300K NOK less monthly than the average Norwegian monthly income, so you’ll still be poor
I get only $60 a month to spend on what I want in the USA, and would have to get a subsidized apartment to have more. I'm sure Norway would be a life a luxury for me.

I get only $60 a month to spend on what I want in the USA, and would have to get a subsidized apartment to have more. I'm sure Norway would be a life a luxury for me.
As a Norwegian, you do not want to live on welfare here.

You won't get shit in Sweden unless you are a migrant.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes but the climate here sucks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and Krakowski
Yes but the climate here sucks
I don't do well if the temperature go above 18celsius. 11-18c is ideal for me and Norway is perfect for that bc if it cold outside I cant just heat up the room.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry