Is not allowing your teenage son to get a haircut child abuse?

A

alphamaxxxx

Gold
When I was aged 13-17 (all of HS) my mother would refuse to let me get my haircut at a barber or salon despite the fact it was inexpensive and we could easily afford it. She would say she could cut my hair - that she knew how to /3

I let her cut my hair once when I was 13 but she fucked it up so bad all of my peers made fun of me at school the next day.

From 9th grade all the way until graduation I didnt have a haircut - I had curls that grew out - it was wack

I always wonder how much better my life would be if I was born to NT parents who understood the importance of appearance - that is life tho - and I have forgiven them and moved on - they're autistic and couldnt help it

that is life tho - and I have forgiven them and moved on - they're autistic and couldnt help it

• +1
Reactions: Account
Keep forgiving those who abused you

Clearly you don't have black parents :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
When I was aged 13-17 (all of HS) my mother would refuse to let me get my haircut at a barber or salon despite the fact it was inexpensive and we could easily afford it. She would say she could cut my hair - that she knew how to /3

I let her cut my hair once when I was 13 but she fucked it up so bad all of my peers made fun of me at school the next day.

From 9th grade all the way until graduation I didnt have a haircut - I had curls that grew out - it was wack

I always wonder how much better my life would be if I was born to NT parents who understood the importance of appearance - that is life tho - and I have forgiven them and moved on - they're autistic and couldnt help it
It's not child abuse.