Is not using a kettle a looksmax?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.

Thinking about it the kettle boils water to an extremely hot substance. When the kettle is boiling little molecules of hot water escaping from the kettle could be floating in the air

When you go in the room the molecules could be touching your bone strucutre and melting it. So do NOT use a kettle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8229, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
3hgvc1 1

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Neurose
The only thing I can think of is plastic particles getting in your boiled water. I use a steel kettle

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 6403
View attachment 892052

Thinking about it the kettle boils water to an extremely hot substance. When the kettle is boiling little molecules of hot water escaping from the kettle could be floating in the air

When you go in the room the molecules could be touching your bone strucutre and melting it. So do NOT use a kettle
It cools down quick enough, the molecules are small, thus they can't carry too much of the energy. Unless you were to perform quantum physics tier experiments, by releasing particles energy, but then you should be worried about the planet and not your bones.
It's fine and safe to enter the room with a kettle, keeping in mind it's a room with enough space to maneuver within. I'd be much more worried if the kettle has plastic parts inside of it, tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp