Is NT Pill / NTmaxxing cope?

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
I read this https://looksmax.org/threads/genuinely-cant-stand-any-person-who-says-just-be-nt.898465/

It made me realize that Im ”Non nt”, High inhib and more quiet because of my failos, truth be told ”Just be nt” is No different to bluepiller’s ”just be confident bro”

D4229DB2 3335 4101 BA3F 1EB16005B767

Difference is not What he’s saying

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, stunna and InnerVoid
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 51465
its turbocope lol.looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Nick.Harte, stunna and 1 other person
Not completely cope

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 51465
Not completely cope, you cant go to woman and talk with them about chantal tilt and hgh and how you want to get custom jaw implants by giant.implants LMAO 😭😭.Just be nt and thats enough. The most important thing is still your looks

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Mosh12 and Deleted member 51465
I read this https://looksmax.org/threads/genuinely-cant-stand-any-person-who-says-just-be-nt.898465/

It made me realize that Im ”Non nt”, High inhib and more quiet because of my failos, truth be told ”Just be nt” is No different to bluepiller’s ”just be confident bro”

View attachment 2706042
Difference is not What he’s saying
it’s definitely not cope especially for where i live where anyone other than legit non NTs can get girls. being NT doesn’t do anything on its own as most men are NT. but non NT kills all the attraction

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 51465
up

@Nick.Harte @stunna

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and stunna
Complete cope. Even if you were high inhib, you would realize your value from the positive reinforcements that you’ve received.

Just looks, bro. You’ll never be lonely and people will want to be around you. Foids would want to hook up with you and compliment you just to increase your confidence. They would be happy to bring a smile to your face.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, InnerVoid and Deleted member 51465