Is ogremaxxxing my only chance?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
I’m 25 years old and 6’4”. Hair is receding. Need to fix my skin. Gaining some more fat (my face holds more fat and water retention.) I feel like right now, I have that masculine look and don’t have that “attractive” look that most women want. I have more of a masculine and dominant look. I’m just thinking about focusing on gaining as much muscle I can, lowering my bf %, and steroidmaxxxing. You guys think ogremaxxxing is the only way for me to be successful?

Attachments

• 8EFB70A3-7A61-4AE5-8067-68ED498F16AC.jpeg
    8EFB70A3-7A61-4AE5-8067-68ED498F16AC.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 761A3949-3EAD-4D7C-9414-A54D338AF253.jpeg
    761A3949-3EAD-4D7C-9414-A54D338AF253.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 805A9F56-0725-4E7F-8B03-D2D928E1192C.jpeg
    805A9F56-0725-4E7F-8B03-D2D928E1192C.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 19D37638-EFB9-4D29-B12B-D580E0827EA9.jpeg
    19D37638-EFB9-4D29-B12B-D580E0827EA9.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 47
  • A8308E06-9F45-4983-A048-2AE454F8B98D.jpeg
    A8308E06-9F45-4983-A048-2AE454F8B98D.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 3D67F82F-FE69-4A97-BF48-8DE3EDC493C2.jpeg
    3D67F82F-FE69-4A97-BF48-8DE3EDC493C2.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 43DE70B5-A88D-4943-B748-ECCA2630E32A.jpeg
    43DE70B5-A88D-4943-B748-ECCA2630E32A.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 366F8486-E7E3-4417-8A6A-7628DA77C180.jpeg
    366F8486-E7E3-4417-8A6A-7628DA77C180.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
chad

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You should be fine with that height
Obviously you have no room for robust prettyboy, but Dommaxing should help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Your zygoma are so low set it’s actually insane. It makes your entire face shape weird.

You should be fine with that height
Obviously you have no room for robust prettyboy, but Dommaxing should help you
Oh for sure I can’t be a pretty boy. I don’t have the features for that.
Your zygoma are so low set it’s actually insane. It makes your entire face shape weird.
That is true. Also, the facial fat just makes it work worse. Should I get some fillers?

u don't seem like the type of guy to post on here

there is a lot you could do to improve your appearance, but you will need budget for that.

there is a lot you could do to improve your appearance, but you will need budget for that.
Can you list what I can do to improve my looks?
193 cm, roidmaxxed, u should be slaying son
I mean I’m not roudmaxxxed yet. Sure I’m tall but have anxiety and always overthink everything

Oh for sure I can’t be a pretty boy. I don’t have the features for that.

That is true. Also, the facial fat just makes it work worse. Should I get some fillers?
Nah the fillers won’t make your cheekbones high set. That shit is unfixable. Better to just get upperlid fillers, rhinoplasty and get leaner.

The taller you are the more roids you need to take. You're losing hair anyway so might as well roid.

Nah the fillers won’t make your cheekbones high set. That shit is unfixable. Better to just get upperlid fillers, rhinoplasty and get leaner.
I think I should first lose as much fat as I can. I know rhino I need that. Upperlid fillers are for my eye area right?

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
That's not true. I've gotten fillers on my flat as fuck face, and it gave me higher set cheekbones. The surgeon placed it on several parts of the zygomatic arch to give it that Jon Kortajena appearance.

The taller you are the more roids you need to take. You're losing hair anyway so might as well roid.
Right fuck it. I’ll just let my height and muscle do the attraction. I don’t have the best face that’s for sure
That's not true. I've gotten fillers on my flat as fuck face, and it gave me higher set cheekbones. The surgeon placed it on several parts of the zygomatic arch to give it that Jon Kortajena appearance.
Really?? You think fillers will help me a lot? Ofc I’m gonna first try to lose as fat, then get fillers.

Bruh the surgeon will not inject somewhere else on your face. He has to inject alongside the zygomatic arch and since OP has super low set cheekbones it would make his face look worse.

Bruh the surgeon will not inject somewhere else on your face. He has to inject alongside the zygomatic arch and since OP has super low set cheekbones it would make his face look worse.
No. Most surgeons will not place the cheek fillers on the Zygomatic Arch. The majority place them slightly above the cheeks, which always makes the face look roundish and chipmunk like. It's how the females get the bigger cheekbones that they desire. A lot of surgeons wrongly do this to males too. What males want is the more "Male Model Cheekbone" where they have to place it directly on the Zygomatic Arch to have the cheekbones sticking out more.

Again I have done this. I had low and flat cheekbones. When I got it done, my surgeon knew exactly what I wanted, and isn't blue pilled. He made the cheeks almost exactly like Jon Kortajena, and they look good, even if they are slightly low.

No. Most surgeons will not place the cheek fillers on the Zygomatic Arch. The majority place them slightly above the cheeks, which always makes the face look roundish and chipmunk like. It's how the females get the bigger cheekbones that they desire. A lot of surgeons wrongly do this to males too. What males want is the more "Male Model Cheekbone" where they have to place it directly on the Zygomatic Arch to have the cheekbones sticking out more.

Again I have done this. I had low and flat cheekbones. When I got it done, my surgeon knew exactly what I wanted, and isn't blue pilled. He made the cheeks almost exactly like Jon Kortajena, and they look good, even if they are slightly low.
i like surgeons who understand human attraction and are not bluepill cucks. How do I find plastic surgeons who are redpilled and understand how to create an attractive face?

i like surgeons who understand human attraction and are not bluepill cucks. How do I find plastic surgeons who are redpilled and understand how to create an attractive face?
It's difficult to find them I know. I had to weed out several of these dipshits when I was surgerymaxxing. So many of them wasted my time, and had no idea what the fuck they were doing. Find the guys on this forum who have been to those redpilled surgeons, and actually know what they're talking about.

go
It's difficult to find them I know. I had to weed out several of these dipshits when I was surgerymaxxing. So many of them wasted my time, and had no idea what the fuck they were doing. Find the guys on this forum who have been to those redpilled surgeons, and actually know what they're talking about.
Got you. If I have a consultation with a surgeon, how would I know that he knows what he is talking about and he's just not a money grabbing surgeon that adds no value to my face?