is @oldvirgin the oldest guy on this forum?

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
ive been talking with @OldVirgin in pms and he said that he was 65 years old i asked for a proof and coulndt believe my eyes when he prooved it to me jfl
tbh is there some 70 or 80 old niggas wishing to ascend or looskmaxing? it would be funny as hell
nvm oldvirgin is a schizo still dreams of that jb in his high school, bro she is already dead by now probably or has grandchilds
ive never seen before forum full of weird people like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, oldcell, oldcelloser and 22 others
How did he prove it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 13332
This site is a mental asylum btw :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
If you are 30 then you are old

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867, Boxingfan and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, hebbewem and Deleted member 13332
I meant did he send pics or not also was it his face or something else
he took a selfie and you could see our conversation, he took it on front of his pc :lul::lul::lul:
i dont want to elab tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 3828, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
@WontStopNorwooding hey you chechen war criminal, your thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Prettyboy and WontStopNorwooding
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
he took a selfie and you could see our conversation, he took it on front of his pc :lul::lul::lul:
i dont want to elab tbh
Damn how does he look like

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
50yo here,i have 5 grand kids already

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
i count you discussing my looks on this forum as doxing
i dont elab on that
How tf it was doxing i just said you had a high forehead and good eyes ?

This is why i love this forum :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, the next o'pry, Deleted member 14867 and 8 others
he was a grown man when rocky 1 came out

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 11758 and TsarTsar444
no wonder he had delon as his avi at 1st

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
no wonder he had delon as his avi at 1st
delon was already a star when he born tbh
but yes, he also cant stap talking about marlon brando im like wtf bro i dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 5786, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
@OldVirgin 75 is the ideal age(stallone age)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Pythagoras and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
This will be us in 50 years when we Chico post the 2072 gen sooyers :feelskek:
fuck i dont want to die just to see how gosha will look at his 30s

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@Thompsonz come on man how does he look like

• +1
@Thompsonz come on man how does he look like
norwood mogs me tbh, he is not balding just white hair
but just your average dag/slavic mixed grandpa

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15338
norwood mogs me tbh, he is not balding just white hair
but just your average dag/slavic mixed grandpa
He is 65 and slav so nw 8 does he look like that:
Images 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@WannabeJock i send my pic to you , i didnt send it to everybody
so im uncomfortable when you discuss my looks in any way

• So Sad
  • JFL
Does he still try to looksmax jfl
he still talks about rtt (roids tan tattoo) he just says tatoo is awful so he doing only rt
i hope is joking:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 15338
he still talks about rtt (roids tan tattoo) he just says tatoo is awful so he doing only rt
i hope is joking:lul::lul::lul:
No way man he would have a heart attack with roids he is just fucking with u or everyone on this forum is mentally retarded tbh how tf did i end up in this place :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
No way man he would have a hearth attack with roida he is just fucking with u or everyone on this forum is mentally retarded tbh how tf did i end up in this place :lul:
he is 65 year old probably he didnt lose his sense of humour or he is on some insane level of mental illness

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 15338
he is 65 year old probably he didnt lose his sense of humour or he is on some insane level of mental illness
Just read his delusional height, Brando and Stallone posts i think it is the second option

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 13332
Just read his delusional height, Brando and Stallone posts i think it is the second option
1635357226414-png.1381998

last thing he send to me hour ago and since then he doesnt respond its weird af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15338
The only site where 15 year old incels can share photos of their dick to 65 year old men for ratings and it’s not considered CP

• JFL
Reactions: hebecel, oldcelloser, ALP and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
It actually isn't, i fully believe he is old, my grandmother and some other older ladies for instance used to also say how tall men are ugly af and a proper male height is between 173-183cm, she was very serious about it.

It looks like females and males being very similar in height in the past was how it was actually preferred, noticed how the more degen society is the more males and women couples are big on the height difference, @BrendioEEE gtfih you were right about the Nefelin, im ded srs believing you know, i have indeed notice how all older women liked males that were average height, EVEN WHEN THEY WERE DESCRIBING GOOD PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE AGES THEY WOULD SAY HOW "HE WAS PERFECT, NOT TALL OR SHORT". Veryyy interesting honestly

@BrendioEEE you could make a thread on this tbh, you will get called a coper by retards here though

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, aBetterMii, Lihito and 6 others
It actually isn't, i fully believe he is old, my grandmother and some other older ladies for instance used to also say how tall men are ugly af and a proper male height is between 173-183cm, she was very serious about it.

It looks like females and males being very similar in height in the past was how it was actually preferred, noticed how the more degen society is the more males and women couples are big on the height difference, @BrendioEEE gtfih you were right about the Nefelin, im ded srs believing you know, i have indeed notice how all older women liked males that were average height, EVEN WHEN THEY WERE DESCRIBING GOOD PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE AGES THEY WOULD SAY HOW "HE WAS PERFECT, NOT TALL OR SHORT". Veryyy interesting honestly

@BrendioEEE you could make a thread on this tbh, you will get called a coper by retards here though
delon is 5 10

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
Brutal what they're all saying @OldVirgin
Shocked The Lord Of The Rings GIF by Maudit

They will not laugh when you get bimax at 80 and ascend with prime JB Stacy because of Hugh Hefner halo
:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: hebecel, oldcelloser and Deleted member 13332

Remind me of biblical stories where at The degenerate end Times women Would start dating nephilim Giants over their own men

Great theory about degen society, it shows we are going back to Hunter gatherer where only The most elite had access to females
We have to go back to agrarian society where Almost all men get a woman as a reward for participating in society and doing The hard labour (which is deserved imo)

I fucking hate tall chads (and expecialy talfag normies with 5'1 GF's:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 13332
Remind me of biblical stories where at The degenerate end Times women Would start dating nephilim Giants over their own men

Great theory about degen society, it shows we are going back to Hunter gatherer where only The most elite had access to females
We have to go back to agrarian society where Almost all men get a woman as a reward for participating in society and doing The hard labour (which is deserved imo)

I fucking hate tall chads (and expecialy talfag normies with 5'1 GF's:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:)
Mods pin this it makes perfect sense

:chad:
@her

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
B for everyone to see my reply and @TsarTsar444 OG comment

Mods pin this it makes perfect sense

:chad:
@her
height doesnt matter once you past 5 7
its your face and charisma, persona
im ded srs