Is oral minox good for balding

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Since fin gave me gyno i cant take it anymore so i researched about minox and found oral minox is good to regrow hair
sides are slower heartbeat excess body hair
Can i take it for long time to keep my hair or its cope

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
you gotta take it forever.
you will get hair regrowth on minox, maybe works more if your younger (idk about this)
but take it from me, take it forever, your scalp hairs aren’t going to become permanent (i periodically stopped and all that shit shed) but now back on.

other sides tho is god tier lashes and eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
Minox = Increase hair growth potential
Fin/Dut = Prevents Test reducing to DHT, therefore stopping hair loss

Combine together and you increase hair growth from normal levels and stop hair fall ( Androgenic Alopecia ) so in theory would reduce balding.

Oral Minox was not reccomended back in the day as they found that it induced UNWANTED hair growth else where. wasn't worth using as a BP medication and in extremely rare cases caused pseudo-acromegaly.

I suggest Topical minoxidil + dermarolling and finasteride. If you respend well, you can use dutasteride, I wont explain why because I want to keep this simple and short but dutasteride inhibits extra enzymes for DHT conversion and is in theory more powerful than finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
All these treatments are long term and require rigorous schedule for good effects

All these treatments are long term and require rigorous schedule for good effects
Rigorous schedule, spending 2 seconds swallowing 2 pills every morning.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and n9wiff
I meant like he has to be consistent?
Yeah consistent swallowing a couple pills that takes less time than having a piss

• +1
T
Minox = Increase hair growth potential
Fin/Dut = Prevents Test reducing to DHT, therefore stopping hair loss

Combine together and you increase hair growth from normal levels and stop hair fall ( Androgenic Alopecia ) so in theory would reduce balding.

Oral Minox was not reccomended back in the day as they found that it induced UNWANTED hair growth else where. wasn't worth using as a BP medication and in extremely rare cases caused pseudo-acromegaly.

I suggest Topical minoxidil + dermarolling and finasteride. If you respend well, you can use dutasteride, I wont explain why because I want to keep this simple and short but dutasteride inhibits extra enzymes for DHT conversion and is in theory more powerful than finasteride.
Thanks i tried fin but got gyno so i stopped maybe minox is the last option

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and SoundnVision
Since fin gave me gyno i cant take it anymore so i researched about minox and found oral minox is good to regrow hair
sides are slower heartbeat excess body hair
Can i take it for long time to keep my hair or its cope
Yes i have got very excess body hair

• +1
My eyebrows started connecting with my hair and I had to trim my nose hairs for the first time in my life. Eyelashes are also slightly better.

This shit works for sure but you better start taking fin/ dut too. The gyno is fixable with surgery. Balding is not.

are you sure its gyno? or is it fat gain

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
My eyebrows started connecting with my hair and I had to trim my nose hairs for the first time in my life. Eyelashes are also slightly better.

This shit works for sure but you better start taking fin/ dut too. The gyno is fixable with surgery. Balding is not.
Im thinking of getting gyno surgery then take fin

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
T

Thanks i tried fin but got gyno so i stopped maybe minox is the last option
Try topical finasteride. It goes less systemic. Minoxidil simply will not prevent balding, it'll just hide it. DHT will eventually nuke any minox gains.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Willmogulater
Its fat gain and gyno both also im overweight like 83 kgs
how do you know its gyno for sure? when i had a fat gain at the time i used fin i was very paranoid and thought it was gyno, but it ended up being just fat on my chest

any hard lumps under ur nipple?

• Woah
Try topical finasteride. It goes less systemic. Minoxidil simply will not prevent balding, it'll just hide it. DHT will eventually nuke any minox gains.
it goes systemic after a while thats why the holy grail for fin is to low dose topical use it and take a break every 2-3 months for 2 weeks to flush the fin out of the system.

fin builds up in the blood

how do you know its gyno for sure? when i had a fat gain at the time i used fin i was very paranoid and thought it was gyno, but it ended up being just fat on my chest

any hard lumps under ur nipple?
i lost some weight and the size of my chest decreased but i see many overweight people they have only belly fat and their chest looks normal

i lost some weight and the size of my chest decreased but i see many overweight people they have only belly fat and their chest looks normal
fat distribution is different for everyone

if you dont have hard lumps under ur nipples its not gyno

• +1
fat distribution is different for everyone

if you dont have hard lumps under ur nipples its not gyno
Im not sure better i will just lose weight and then see if i have any gyno or not since all the fat will be gone and then start taking fin

• +1
Reactions: buflek