Is Oral Minox prescription only?

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
I think that here where I live I can only buy topical in pharmacies.

Topical costs 54 Euros for 3 60ml bottles, so every bottle should last around 1 day, but i dont wanna bother with applying it twice a day, plus i have sebhorroic dhermatitis and ive heard that topical minox can make things worse.
I see that in the USA you can just buy oral minox from amazon, but here its banned...

Should I start with topical or try to get oral pills?

where do u live

You're not gonna get oral in EU without it being an absolute pain. I can't recommend drinking topical minox. Sure, the ingredients are fine but if you look at oral minox's ingredients there's some extra stuff there. It'll probably be a pain to measure how much you can drink as well.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
You're not gonna get oral in EU without it being an absolute pain. I can't recommend drinking topical minox. Sure, the ingredients are fine but if you look at oral minox's ingredients there's some extra stuff there. It'll probably be a pain to measure how much you can drink as well.
Measure is easy asf , just 2-3 drops is enough

oral mogs topical, but oral pills is harder to get. If you are low inhib enough try topical orally, if you don't fuck up measuring then you'll be good if you have no heart disease.