Is oral minoxidil worth it?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I'm thinking about asking my derm about it next month. I have to get on fin first, but maybe later he would agree to give me oral minoxidil.
Tbh it sounds like a cheat code. Pop a pill a day and you get better eyelashes, beard, eyebrows, hair...

have you ever tought about it, with most likelyhood, someone across the internet might be pooping to your thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
You should make sure you dont get any symptoms like water retention in your feet or bloating

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
you’ll become a monkey with all dat hair

• JFL
I've been flirting with the idea but the sides aren't worth it. Topical is the safer bet, as annoying as it may be to use.

• +1
You should make sure you dont get any symptoms like water retention in your feet or bloating
Why water retention in feet? Does it have something to do with the blood system?

I've been flirting with the idea but the sides aren't worth it. Topical is the safer bet, as annoying as it may be to use.
The thing is you can't realistically put minox on lashes, even eyebrows is annoying. I scared myself a few years back when I put minox on eyebrows and I got a bit of UEE for some reason

very worth it

• +1
Why water retention in feet? Does it have something to do with the blood system?

The thing is you can't realistically put minox on lashes, even eyebrows is annoying. I scared myself a few years back when I put minox on eyebrows and I got a bit of UEE for some reason
Oral minoxidil causes edema, if you feel slight puffiness in your feet you should quit asap

• Woah

Ohh my bad I didn't notice the other stuff, thought it was just for your hair.

Well in that case maybe oral might be better. But as others have said you might grow a bunch of hair on other parts of your body too + greater potential for sides. You should prolly talk to a derm about it.

• +1
I'm thinking about asking my derm about it next month. I have to get on fin first, but maybe later he would agree to give me oral minoxidil.
Tbh it sounds like a cheat code. Pop a pill a day and you get better eyelashes, beard, eyebrows, hair...
No

• +1
Not as efficient from what I heard and higher risks of heart problems
I actually heard the opposite regarding its potency and effect on hair growth but sides were more likely

It works like gold but topical will only work for about 10% of men

• +1
Only issue is sides then
I never got an sides from oral unless increased body hair counts.
It looksmaxer your eyelashes and eyebrows which is another good thing about it

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Yerico7