Is .org and incels.is descendant of PSL

N

ngannou

Platinum
So 4chan is like the origin of Incel and blackpill type community.

PSL is alternate but similar type of 4chan

and incels.is and looksmax.org is the descendant of PSL right??

What happened to PSL did their website got banned???

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
who cares.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and chosen-one
The acronym "PSL" derives from three websites: "Puahate," "Sluthate," and "Lookism."

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ICXCLuvr, Deleted member 24770 and 2 others
The acronym "PSL" derives from three websites: "Puahate," "Sluthate," and "Lookism."
Yeah I know that what happened to them are all of them over and now incels.is and looksmax.org inheried??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Yeah I know that what happened to them are all of them over and now incels.is and looksmax.org inheried??
PSL forum is still operational. The problem is, you're blocked from using it. Actually, everyone on this forum, except for me, is blocked. I usually mock Looksmax threads on PSL. However, PSL users are blocked from accessing Looksmax. As you can imagine, those users think I'm lying about this forum and claim it doesn't exist and nothing more than my creepy imagination.

• +1
PSL forum is still operational. The problem is, you're blocked from using it. Actually, everyone on this forum, except for me, is blocked. I usually mock Looksmax threads on PSL. However, PSL users are blocked from accessing Looksmax. As you can imagine, those users think I'm lying about this forum and claim it doesn't exist and nothing more than my creepy imagination.
Yeah, that’s what the guy totally misses. he seems to be from Korea, and his English is a bit broken.
So, picture this: there I am, trying to explain these super obscure references, and it's like we're in a sitcom. He's giving me this puzzled look, I'm waving my hands around trying to act things out, and it's just a hilarious mess. It's like playing charades with a twist – the twist being we're not actually playing charades!

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah, that’s what the guy totally misses. he seems to be from Korea, and his English is a bit broken.
So, picture this: there I am, trying to explain these super obscure references, and it's like we're in a sitcom. He's giving me this puzzled look, I'm waving my hands around trying to act things out, and it's just a hilarious mess. It's like playing charades with a twist – the twist being we're not actually playing charades!
He'll never figure this out. And of course, everyone here knows what they have to do:
secret smell GIF

• +1