6’1Chink

6’1Chink

Bronze
Bouta buy it Rn.
Is it good 4 u

yes

• +1
Reactions: Dios and 6’1Chink
Yes, it doesn't contain some detrimental hormonal components that traditional non-organic milk brands have.

Yes, it doesn't contain some detrimental hormonal components that traditional non-organic milk brands have.
Yet these hormones may have actually been beneficial for growth in modern diet

Yet these hormones may have actually been beneficial for growth in modern diet
They insert estrogenic hormones in order to increase the production of milk in cows by 10-15% only for non-organically produced milk. Unless you are trannymaxxing, I assume you don't want more estrogen being pumped into your body.

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor, AscendingHero and PenileFacialSurgery
They insert estrogenic hormones in order to increase the production of milk in cows by 10-15% only for non-organically produced milk. Unless you are trannymaxxing, I assume you don't want more estrogen being pumped into your body.
I know but there are multiple arguments to refute this. 1st off drinking hormones doesn’t have the same effect as injecting it’s not like injecting estrogen and even if it does have some it’s nowhere near enough to have an effect . Almonds and other foods have more estrogen . I thibk milk also has igf-1 which is the leading growth factor .

I know but there are multiple arguments to refute this. 1st off drinking hormones doesn’t have the same effect as injecting it’s not like injecting estrogen and even if it does have some it’s nowhere near enough to have an effect . Almonds and other foods have more estrogen . I thibk milk also has igf-1 which is the leading growth factor .
So, milk does contain IGF-3 which is considered a growth factor, however, it's a lose-lose situation. Here's why: If your stance is correct (which I'm not doubting), then the effect of IGF-1 would be minimal, so drinking organic milk overall would be the smarter choice as it is cleaner than regular milk and the IGF-3 wouldn't matter. However, if IGF-3 in regular milk can have a considerable effect, it is technically carcinogenic, so it can lead to increased risks of certain types of cancers. So, in the long run, I'd say organic milk is the go-to.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mattzdeb, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
>> raping the cow your self so she produces milk for you
>> cutting off the cows udder, taping it to your dick, and fucking her with it to produce milk inside her arteries

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 3635
Yes, especially if raw, goats milk is even better since it more closer to human milk and more easily digested than cows milk.