AscendHQ
Turkey trip
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2026
- Posts
- 8,791
- Reputation
- 11,085
Not abt looks but abt mental how do we ever forget abt this shit and get peace
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I am nd but I have ocd but I don’t see it as a social problem like austim or adhd more a torture problem wiht myselfits over for mentalcels tbh. no overcoming the NDpill. People will always see through the act of normalcy. NTs can genuinely sniff the retard off you
How forgot bro after turkey trip ascend but then how forgot abt thisThere's a thing called ascend and forget, js geomaxx to some beautiful places or something
Brain chip + amnesia method = holy oblivionHow forgot bro after turkey trip ascend but then how forgot abt this![]()

welcome to bp nigerNot abt looks but abt mental how do we ever forget abt this shit and get peace
welcome to bp niger
fairsNot abt looks but abt mental how do we ever forget abt this shit and get peace
No one is talking about slaying bro I’m talking about mental health dude really think some foids pussy can heal our meatal healthwho is us tho? ye i dont disagree its hard out here but its not impossible to slay. the only reason itd be this way is if ur genuinely retarded or smth of the sort.