Is over for data analyst now that Python is in excel?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Feels like the average excel user will get more powerful, makes me wonder if I’m wasting my time on a data analyst bootcamp.

And chat gpt being able to write code just make things worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 39140, Xangsane and 3 others
Yes bro chat gpt will replace the entire world its OVER give up everything chat gpt is going to take over the world.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Lucifer X and Xangsane
might be true for future.

for now, it still a good income field. Not sure, if staring at a screen for 10 hours per day. will turn a dude anti social aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and the next o'pry
Trying to get into data analysis myself. I don't think it will become obsolete anytime soon.
Python in Excel doesn't do anything for the average Excel user, you still need to know python.

I feel like Data science is a legit way to moneymaxx if you have more of an analytical mind.

How much did you pay for your bootcamp? I've heard they aren't worth it.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Trying to get into data analysis myself. I don't think it will become obsolete anytime soon.
Python in Excel doesn't do anything for the average Excel user, you still need to know python.

I feel like Data science is a legit way to moneymaxx if you have more of an analytical mind.

How much did you pay for your bootcamp? I've heard they aren't worth it.
I think they eventually catch up to the python knowledge usually with the basic and intermediate knowledge in python you can fix most of the problems.

But the question here is, will we eventually go from using local python to only use python in excel?

If so it’s over, I thought knowing python sql and machine learning would give the edge/advantage for future non related it jobs, considering eventually a shit ton of things will be automated and will require you to be good at excel and dominate at least one programming language.

Data science is on high demand indeed, but it’s hard to get into it if you don’t have a degrees related to it in general or really good at math

I’m paying 300 dollars per month for 9 months. Not sure if it is a scam but someone like who didn’t study any degree related to IT hopefully I eventually will become a business analyst

Yeah you may be right. I think what it means is you'll have to keep learning new technologies and become more proficient in what you do to stay competitive in the field.

Maybe a bootcamp is a decent option if don't have any related education. I hope you'll get a business analyst role boyo

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry