Is overtraining cope? Or psyop

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Like if I don’t have a job why can’t I just workout all day everyday what’s gonna happen

As long as you get the right amount of nutrition and sleep there is no overtraining.

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Jay cutler trains everyday 50 yo mogs most young men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 51465
Just workout if you’re pain free, if you feel you’re injured or still recovering from the last workout just rest and let your body heal, listen to your body basically

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and One Rep Max
training itself is a gigacope

Like if I don’t have a job why can’t I just workout all day everyday what’s gonna happen
What's gonna happen is you'll fuck up your tendons or even tear them. Don't play with overtraining

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
age fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and efidescontinuado
Your body adapts to however much training you do if you slowly increase volume.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
What's gonna happen is you'll fuck up your tendons or even tear them. Don't play with overtraining
Yeah but that won’t come out of nowhere I will stop if I feel a injury coming

I feel like i should be fine as long as I let each muscle group heal and train different muscle groups

Last edited:
Muh roids age you
I didn't mention anything about them aging you, i just said he blasted roids when he was young which is the reason hes still so big at 50 aside from his genetics and training dedication

dont take it to failure and you can work out everyday but it will hinder your hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, nullandvoid and Deleted member 51465
Yeah but that won’t come out of nowhere I will stop if I feel a injury coming

I feel like i should be fine as long as I let each muscle group heal and train different muscle groups
No you won't feel it coming, I didn't until it was too late.
Also there's really no benefit to training to much you will just hinder all your progress, just train like a normal person and focus on your diet

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
in elite athletes is there a condition called "excercise hypogonadism" that refers to the state in wich your body produces too much cortisol from the wotkout that decreases testosterone.

From what I’ve read, overtraining itself is really hard to reach BUT its possible to overreach (essentially tire your body out so much that it doesn’t become fun to live). So feel free to work out really hard, just make sure you also dont burn yourself out from too high intensity.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
overtraining is definatly a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465