Is Pale Skin a Death Sentence?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her
I have very pale skin due to being irish. Is it really a death sentence? I have blue eyes and have dyed hairs dark to have good contrast with pale skin. Would like to hear your thoughts.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Solution
xantrooper
No black girls ever… seems like mostly latinas are the most attracted to me and im around mostly white girls so ofc some of them like me as well. Latinas are my type anyways
to expand on what i said before it ultimately matters where u live. if you live in europe be tan because most are pale. if you live in california like me pale is more exotic and a halo. but also i think an important thing to consider is like having a signifier of whiteness, for example i dont have super light color eyes, my eyes are dark blue and i have dark hair, when im tan im not immediately perceived as being white. thats why i think if you want to be tan you must lighten your hair too, if you are pale keep dark hair.
im pale with blue eyes and dark hair too it has niche appeal mainly to ethnic girls. asian and latinas go crazy for me when im pale but white girls like me better tan. depends on what u want, but the attraction is definitely strong with the pale skin to them especially if youre tall. even black girls tbh seem to prefer pale white guys over tan ones.

• +1
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer
im pale with blue eyes and dark hair too it has niche appeal mainly to ethnic girls. asian and latinas go crazy for me when im pale but white girls like me better tan. depends on what u want, but the attraction is definitely strong with the pale skin to them especially if youre tall. even black girls tbh seem to prefer pale white guys over tan ones.
No black girls ever… seems like mostly latinas are the most attracted to me and im around mostly white girls so ofc some of them like me as well. Latinas are my type anyways

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
to expand on what i said before it ultimately matters where u live. if you live in europe be tan because most are pale. if you live in california like me pale is more exotic and a halo. but also i think an important thing to consider is like having a signifier of whiteness, for example i dont have super light color eyes, my eyes are dark blue and i have dark hair, when im tan im not immediately perceived as being white. thats why i think if you want to be tan you must lighten your hair too, if you are pale keep dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Solution
Cope it is inherently unattractive on men and a failo everywhere

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
They don't though even the few girls that like white guys only want swarthy meds
where do u live homie they do not like swarthy meds why tf would they go out of their way to date a guy outside their race that looks just like a guy in their race.

where do u live homie they do not like swarthy meds why tf would they go out of their way to date a guy outside their race that looks just like a guy in their race.
I live in the midwestern United States and before you say it's just whites there I live in a very diverse military town. And I personally believe they do that because they want a guy with European facial features but don't want to date a guy who is too light sense there not attracted to light coloring.

Last edited:
I have very pale skin due to being irish. Is it really a death sentence? I have blue eyes and have dyed hairs dark to have good contrast with pale skin. Would like to hear your thoughts.
Vampmaxxed by winter jordanmaxxed by summer

• JFL
Ig ur right but most aren't like that tho only like the bottom 10%
The average cup size in East Asia is A cups according to statistics and the other features I listed are also very common in women there.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HTM and 15yroldascending
I live in the midwestern United States and before you say it's just whites there I live in a very diverse military town. And I personally believe they do that because they want a guy with European facial features but don't want to date a guy who is too light sense there not attracted to light coloring.
in my experience this is not the case in person and online especially on tiktok theres always couples that are ethnic girls with super pale white dudes and glazing in their comment sections. but i guess something to consider is that they seem to select for height the most, based on phenotype the pale ones are more likely to be taller than tan white guys.

• +1
in my experience this is not the case in person and online especially on tiktok theres always couples that are ethnic girls with super pale white dudes and glazing in their comment sections. but i guess something to consider is that they seem to select for height the most, based on phenotype the pale ones are more likely to be taller than tan white guys.
Just be a 5 PSL+, 6’2, 20 inch bideltoid pinkoid for a 2 PSL brown or yellow ape theory

• +1
Reactions: watah and AlbinoMaxxer