lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
i haven’t pinned for two months and my sex drive etc is completely fine

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Its overrated. You can still be a chad with NCT

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, buflek, dna_cel and 2 others
Yes it was invented by online dealers as a way to sell more drugs. No one did it in the golden era. I went cold turkey from roiding for a couple of years without pct and I'm completely fine now. There is a feedback mechanism that shuts down the HPTA axis while roiding and the same mechanism starts it back up. Permanent shutdown is very rare.

I was always very lean on and off roids though, which helps with aromatization and estrogen levels. Bloatlords when they come off cycle seem to have a much worse crash due to out of control E2, for which they need pct. Unhealthy roiders in general seem to be the reason for a lot of the myths around pct, permanent shutdown etc. For a lean healthy guy who continues to train and eat well after coming off cycle it's literally a case of uneventfully returning back to normal.

these niggas in the replies cannot be real, no pct isnt cope, yes pct isnt needed as recovery happens anyways 99% of the time, the difference is 4-6 weeks on pct vs 14 weeks without pct, ull lose most ur gains and feel shit, obviously high risk issues with pct but most high doses examples r
nolvadex: neurotoxic
Clomid: blindess
Ofc those r dose dependent neurotoxicity being more common

Then theres obviously the fact they close plates which is more important for teens but yehh

Pct isnt cope id pct 100% of the time if my plates were closed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc and dna_cel
@Orc showed me a study that proves PCT is actually worse than just stopping pins but im not 100% convinced