Is PEEK better for facial aesthetics than silicon?

saiya_online

saiya_online

Gold
I've been researching more on jaw surgery and also seeing @Jacob Hate posts PEEKpilled me. I'm guessing it costs more is it a better investment overall than silicon? Curious to hear thoughts.
@Acromegaly_Chad @apemaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Just do PEEK dnr + get custom plates + this is not the type of thing you want to save $20 on and cheap out + the design is everything not the material

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Oberyn, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Just do PEEK dnr + get custom plates + this is not the type of thing you want to save $20 on and cheap out + the design is everything not the material
I understand your frustration now whenever someone mentions "just got Ramieri bhai, he'll fix you with anything." Found a lot of good surgeons that are way better priced than he is also :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
how much does ramieri take for peek infras

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2
I understand your frustration now whenever someone mentions "just got Ramieri bhai, he'll fix you with anything." Found a lot of good surgeons that are way better priced than he is also :lul:
which ones bro? i also think ramieri is overhyped faggt ngl

you know surgeons that do infra implants?

which ones bro? i also think ramieri is overhyped faggt ngl

you know surgeons that do infra implants?
I'll probably have to look more into zygos and infras, right now I'm heavily focusing on the mandible and chin. Zygos is I'll probably start studying more in 30 days. Not my really speciality on who is the best. Jacob knows a ton though who specialize in that.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Apparently yes, it also absorbs your bone way less

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
I'll probably have to look more into zygos and infras, right now I'm heavily focusing on the mandible and chin. Zygos is I'll probably start studying more in 30 days. Not my really speciality on who is the best. Jacob knows a ton though who specialize in that.
trust me, nobody knows what your end result will look like or even close. You just have to go for it. ive had plenty of people dm me a bunch of surgery results from "great" surgeons and they dont all turn out as they seem. looksmax or die trying brother

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, seezy_feezy, Wallenberg and 1 other person
trust me, nobody knows what your end result will look like or even close. You just have to go for it. ive had plenty of people dm me a bunch of surgery results from "great" surgeons and they dont all turn out as they seem. looksmax or die trying brother
Seems like it's something you gotta just gun it at the gut and just pray to Gandy. Especially since morphs aren't usually the most accurate representation of anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Blackgymmax
Hydroxyapatite mogs but yes peek > silicone

Hydroxyapatite mogs but yes peek > silicone
i've seen hydroxyapatite, it can cause bump and asymmetry no?

this looks scary wtf

Who's better?
pagnoni, he's handsome asf and my consult with him was free, we spoke for almost an hour and he answered a million questions I had