Is penile growth after puberty a thing?

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer
I saw some people on reddit and 9gag saying that some men get a second growth spurt after puberty and your dick can grow a bit at the age of 23, 24.
Is there any truth to this.
Can any oldcel here share their experience on this matter?

no your penis is almost fully grown by 16 or 18 after 21 there is absolutley no hope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 13367
If you had some underlying hormone issue then maybe. I heard some guy in pakistan increased his penis size from like 1 inch to 3.5 incehs because he was low t. But if you have an underlying hormone issue its probably over because you may have a mircopenis.

You can increase erection strength which may add some volume to your cock, but after purberty your dick size is set in stone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13367 and Prettyboy
If you had some underlying hormone issue then maybe. I heard some guy in pakistan increased his penis size from like 1 inch to 3.5 incehs because he was low t. But if you have an underlying hormone issue its probably over because you may have a mircopenis.

You can increase erection strength which may add some volume to your cock, but after purberty your dick size is set in stone.
If you shrink your balls blasting roids your cock will look bigger in comparison :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 13994
If you shrink your balls blasting roids your cock will look bigger in comparison :feelsgood:
ive seen roidheads actually use that retarded argument

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and mulattomaxxer
Only with PE (extenders/bathmate)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367